Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q3 2015 Prediction Competition (with Poll)

How many deliveries do you expect for Q3 2015?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh geez, reread the sentence in the shareholder letter. I would change mine to 11,750 but will let those with better reading comprehension win. Here is the source of my fail:I stopped reading after "same number of vehicles" and had this in my head:
Haha selective hearing (reading) does little good in this game... Unless you are selectively hearing (reading) the FUD that's on seeking alpha

They timed the release of the X right with the deliveries announcement - tells me they're trying to lessen the blow of the missed deliveries number.

Thought about that too, sounds plausible - but on the other hand, both dates are kind of fixed, as they needed to deliver some Xs end of September and the deliveries announcement is always in the first few days of the quarter.

I am new to these forums and more than relieved to see that folks here are optimistic about Tesla. The Tesla thread on stocktwits frequently has me in nervous shambles because 9/10 people on there seem to be extremely bearish. As a huge believer in Tesla's vision, I am heavily invested. Upon reading the waves and waves of bearish comments day after day, my confidence has slowly been dimmed, but this forum reminds me of why I invested in the first place. I have been finding solace in these threads.

Anyway, my prediction is 12350

I am new to these forums and more than relieved to see that folks here are optimistic about Tesla. The Tesla thread on stocktwits frequently has me in nervous shambles because 9/10 people on there seem to be extremely bearish. As a huge believer in Tesla's vision, I am heavily invested. Upon reading the waves and waves of bearish comments day after day, my confidence has slowly been dimmed, but this forum reminds me of why I invested in the first place. I have been finding solace in these threads.

Anyway, my prediction is 12350

Welcome to TMC! Disclaimer: Continue to read stuff outside of these forums, too, because we tend to be overly optimistic ;).