Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Qi Wireless Charging Poll: Jeda or Nomad?

Qi Wireless Charging: Jeda or Nomad?

• Jeda

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Nomad

Votes: 67 80.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
got jeda and i love it for my phone. i got a samsung and i hooked it up to the 12v socket for more power. does anyone have recommendations on good weather mats?
I have Tuxmats in my 3 and really like the look and coverage. Website and a couple quick videos below.

Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat
I have the Tesla floor Matt’s that are offered in the shop but based off reviews and rating the MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats are good but pricey. Here is a link to the site: 2018 Tesla Model 3 - MAXpider Rubber Floor Mats [Covers Front & Rear, Black] MAX229678

Interesting that you received communication from them. I am in the promised 11/30 delivery date group. I have yet to receive any kind of status update or delay notification. I emailed them THREE times over the past week and a half with no response at all. I tried calling and the voicemail was full (their website now says to please not call).

I'm seriously considering bailing and ordering the Taptes and just disputing the charge if I can't even get someone over there to communicate with for a refund. Awful awful awful customer service so far.

Here are a few photos of the xVida chargers in the 3, my office, and the bed stand. It's a integrated array of products, all based on an innovative magnetic card placed on the back of the phone or embedded in the phone cases they sell. Better yet they are competitively priced and have a better design than the Jeda or Nomad, as well as many more product options. And they have fast charging. So all around a much, much better product than anything else out there. Once I saw xVida's product line I didn't consider anything else.

The charger in my Model 3 placed on the dash so I can mount my iPhone Max horizontally to see Wave nav without taking my eye of the road. I also have a the same charger mounted in the charging shelf in the console. This product is great -- you just place the phone on the charger and the magnets pull it into the correct position for charging and the magnets hold it in place whatever jarring may occur.

IMG_0627.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg
IMG_0625.jpeg
IMG_0623.jpeg
IMG_0631.jpeg

Last edited:
I love my XVIDAs. Interesting positioning of yours. What did you use to attach it to the vent? I’m sure it must get great cooling in that location!

Review: Magnetic Power 2 XVIDA Qi Charger - The perfect Model 3 mount?
Did you use the CD slot mount charging unit in the 3?

I used the Wirelss Charging Mountable Pad with Adhesive Metal Pad. Put both together and stuck the assembly to the vent. The latter design enables the Adhesive Pad to stick top and bottom.

• Informative
Reactions: EVnut
How do you plan to hide the wire for xVida?
I must admit that does look pretty nice and tempting. Thanks for sharing.

With a right angle micro USB and by pulling off the wood dash cover and hiding the cabling under it. When the phone is in place all the wiring will be hidden. When it’s not only the short piece from the xVida charger where it goes under the dash cover (2-3” at most) will be visible.

• Informative
Reactions: EVnut