Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Railroad crossing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was amused at a railroad crossing today (doesn't take much) when the gates went down and the red side-by-side lights OO started flashing. On the Tesla screen they showed up as regular traffic signals. Each time the real-life signal flashed, an image of a 3-light signal with the red light lit would show up on the screen. Then, when the other one of the pair of RL lights flashed, the screen image would disappear, and another appear just to the side of where the first had been. NBD, just interesting to me.

• Helpful
Reactions: Arctic_White
Noticed the same thing when I was going home yesterday from work. Briefly stopped for the regular traffic light with the railroad crossing lights off, it shows them as regular traffic lights. Give it time, and Tesla will eventually put a software update to recognize railroad crossing lights.

I was amused at a railroad crossing today (doesn't take much) when the gates went down and the red side-by-side lights OO started flashing. On the Tesla screen they showed up as regular traffic signals. Each time the real-life signal flashed, an image of a 3-light signal with the red light lit would show up on the screen. Then, when the other one of the pair of RL lights flashed, the screen image would disappear, and another appear just to the side of where the first had been. NBD, just interesting to me.

What did the train show up as? A pickup truck :eek::rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: byeLT4