Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a nice silver Tesla
Opened window and gave thumbs up
the driver gave me thumbs up back
to my surprise it was my buddy rick
FullSizeRender.jpg

Saw this matte black wrapped one in SLC todayView attachment 84783

That poor car. Matte wraps are so hideous. Might as well be driving around in a primer covered Honda Civic...

Weird, seen plenty of matte wrapped Model S around SoCal, but this one looked brown in your picture...

and I usually agree with @wk057, but if it is brown, I actually like it matte... reminds me of chocolate rather than something else (when it's metalic.)

Saw one at the Meijer parking lot in Westerville, OH a couple of weeks ago. A black one with the OEM 19" wheels and a custom plate that said something to the effect of "NO2GAS" or something. Wonder if it was a member?

Either way, it was nice to see one to remind of me of mine so far from home, and to show my buddies who haven't seen mine yet.

That poor car. Matte wraps are so hideous. Might as well be driving around in a primer covered Honda Civic...

They don't look hideous when done right. They look especially nice on a Tesla because of its lines and curves that are accentuated by the diffused light.

Also like that blacked out chrome trim in the rear with the T E S L A lettering outlined, Tesla should have done that standard.

AVmh257.png

1Lx2ic3.png

Gsbo1Lg.png

Had a couple of firsts over here in Schweden…

a) First time (that I know of), that a Model S was parked directly outside my building – and my living room window. That was a somewhat pleasant sight. :smile:

b) On Monday last week at about 07.19 PM was the first time a Model S was the last car to pass me on the freeway before I could get on to said freeway from the on-ramp. That S was a Multi-Coat Red P85D with Swedish plates.

Here it is in my rear view mirror (and behind the cargo protection net in my good ol' methane[SUP]1[/SUP] propelled VW Passat Station Wagon). Both two lanes on the freeway were temporarily blocked as they often are at this point during what is actually my morning commute to my day job.

p85d.jpg

(And that was the first time I managed to snap a pic of a Model S with my iPhône Fünf from my car while driving.)

c) That same trip was the first time during a commute that I passed two Model S's. I passed the second one some twenty minutes later after having gotten on to the second freeway on my commute. It was some dark color. I was wearing my shades which distorts colors, so I'm not sure which dark color it was...

[SUP]1[/SUP]Of which about 60% is ‘recycled’, and 0% comes from any kind of fracking op. in Sweden, since there are ABSOLUTELY NO FRACKING ANYWHERE in Sweden!

Last edited:
are you sure thats an S?? i could be wrong but that almost looks to tall, could even be an X mule
Yes.

I'm sure it's an S.

Look at the headlights. If that was an X mule, then this would be the first time anyone was able to reveal that the X has the exact same LED running lights as a Model S. And, if that was an X mule, then it was disguised exactly as an S without any kind of camouflage whatsoever…

I took this photograph early in the morning with one hand using an iPhone 5 pointing it at my rear view mirror. And between my rear view mirror and the S, was first a cargo protection net, and second my rear window, which wasn’t entirely clean…

Trust me.

That’s an S (That cost whoever bought it more than a Million SEK if s(he) paid cash and VAT…).