Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two matte black wrapped beauties
Pride Day Parade, SLC. I'm not there, my wife's coworker(s) texted it to me immediately. They are all aware of my "enthusiasm" - fanaticism(?). My text back: "now THAT's pride!!":biggrin:
image.jpg
image.jpg

edit: Kelly Lawrence sez, "did you give me photo credit?" Yes:love:

Last edited:
Posted back in April:

I just passed a dark (green or black, I would guess) Model S on Highbridge / Route 92 between Manlius and Dewitt at almost exactly 2PM. I was heading Northwest and it was heading Southeast. I flashed my lights at the last second but did not see any acknowledgment.

I have a buddy that lives in that neck of the woods (just off Troop K Rd above the Cavalry Golf Club), and I think he has seen a dark one in the area as well.

I wonder if the one I saw that day, and/or the one JakeP's friend had seen might have been this one:

Tesla Wegmans.jpg

I saw this S85 parked at the Wegmans Dewitt in Fayetteville, NY at about 6:30 PM this evening. I actually had my blue P85D there as well, though I was parked a good bit further out. There are NOT a lot of Model Ss in this area, so two blue ones in the Wegmans parking lot at the same time had to be a first!

Last edited:
I went to Washington D.C and spotted 8 Model S' (the most amount of Teslas I've seen in a day. Man these cars are everywhere now) I took 3 pictures (1 crappy one)
The first one is a crappy picture of an MC Red Model S.
P6073270.JPG

The second one is a perfect picture of a black or blue Model S.
P6073323.JPG

Lastly, I took a picture of 2 Model S in a row! The front one is silver, and the one trailing it is a brand new Deep Blue Metallic (Possible 70D or 85D)!
P6073325.JPG

Interesting angle on the dashcam. What did you buy if I my ask.

KDLinks X1 on Amazon for $169. That isn't the whole image - I cropped it just because I didn't think the left side of the picture was relevant - didn't have the Tesla in it. I don't recommend this dashcam unless you want one to move between cars. If you're looking for a permanent mount this one is not your best choice as it has a huge suction cup mount and the gps antenna is also huge and bulky. but it works well and is easy to use - for the price its a good dashcam. I'm thinking I'll get a Blackvue 650 for the Tesla and use this one in the Volt.

Randomly spotted Great Dane on I-275 southbound after the Howard Frankland Bridge this morning. He rolled down the window and gave a thumbs up as I was passing him (big surprise). I returned the thumbs up and about that moment we both realized who the other person was. Random and hilarious. He took a picture and said he would post it later.