Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Um, today I've learned that I need to strip metadata from things before posting them on forums... My "PC" is running 10.6 - I didn't use iphoto to import this one and it still showed right side up... Well at least now you know your dad is competent...

Other than GPS data, there isn't a whole lot that is really worth anything. Other than say for a photographer to see what sort of exposure you took.

I just assumed iPhoto because that is what my dad uses. I always thought it was some metadata telling his apple products to rotate it. It still doesn't change the fact his pictures are upside down, he just can't tell.

Um, today I've learned that I need to strip metadata from things before posting them on forums... My "PC" is running 10.6 - I didn't use iphoto to import this one and it still showed right side up... Well at least now you know your dad is competent...

This used to get me every time too. Now I display the picture on my computer and take a screenshot of it to post (cmd-shift-4 on your "PC"). Correct orientation, all metadata gone, and smaller file size. #tipoftheday

Why, Thank You. You and gg_wants_a_Tesla are my biggest fans.

We thought at the time it was a huge hunk of change, but EVERYbody notices the Hershey Brown. Not everyone seems to care that our car is a little slower than a Performance. It was worth it.

Am I correct in thinking that your brown has more metal flake in it than the standard Tesla metallics as well? We met briefly at the Get Amped event in Fremont when you had just gotten the little sample, and I thought I remembered that it had more sparkle.

I was in Los Gatos this morning and spotted my first Model S in the wild. Signature red with black leather - spectacular!

VIN was over 845.

mini-121107_002.JPG

Black on Black in West Los Angeles

Gorgeous black with 21" silver wheels spotted on Pico in West Los Angeles this morning. Was really glad to see this one and to see it looked awesome, since it appeared to have black interior (could not tell what material on dashboard, but seat leather looked to be black) and I am getting the same configuration. On the other hand, I am bummed that having downgraded from Sig list I am still many months away and this dude has it now. Too bad I could not get a pic of the huge smile on the owner's face, but he sure looked to be enjoying his ride...
photo.jpeg

Am I correct in thinking that your brown has more metal flake in it than the standard Tesla metallics as well? We met briefly at the Get Amped event in Fremont when you had just gotten the little sample, and I thought I remembered that it had more sparkle.

It is Chocolate Pearl custom. There were only a couple custom colors painted and then they decided it wasn't worth the effort. I have not seen enough of the Tesla brown, although it looks more like a Bronze.

Saw this Sunday in Portland, OR around 3pm at Glisan and 12th. Was kind of in a hurry, so it's a lousy pic, but this is now the second Model S (the other being Pearl White) that I've seen in Portland.View attachment 11418

My first thought was "that's NOT a Model S", then I noticed the car in the background.

Evan, Via Tapatalk