Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

real world all models 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any 1/4 timeslips for any P90DLs made on or after April 11th, 2016? It would appear that was the date the the new higher powered battery went into P90DL vehicles.
fiksegts - In your write-up you state that both your X & S have the same battery, but are you sure that your X doesn't have the "new higher powered battery" that sorka is referring to?

sorka - Can the "new higher powered battery" be identified by it's label?

Looks like the 11 april battery is just "facelift" batteries and maybe not more powerfull. One of them that have reported more power have a car build in march.

If older cars dont get more power maybe build after september 17 is the date :p That was the last time before facelift it was some major changes to the cars with new harness ++

fiksegts - In your write-up you state that both your X & S have the same battery, but are you sure that your X doesn't have the "new higher powered battery" that sorka is referring to?

Newer P90DL makes 662 hp at the battery!!!

It's still a little premature, but I'm guessing that since the X has a different pack and it's been confirmed by dragtimes to be pulling over 491KW and that the newer P90DLs have the X's battery I'm assuming it's the reason the X and the newer P90DLs are making more power although at this point we only have logs from one X P90DL and one S P90DL showing the higher power and they both have the newer battery.

same battery, 90 as per Tesla, has anyone actually confirmed the battery is more powerful? I don't think we know if this is software or hardware yet...

Looks like the 11 april battery is just "facelift" batteries and maybe not more powerfull. One of them that have reported more power have a car build in march.

If older cars dont get more power maybe build after september 17 is the date :p That was the last time before facelift it was some major changes to the cars with new harness ++

Good point. I forgot that the P90DL that got the 501KW was built in March.......still....