Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rear Adjustable Camber Bushings for Model S/X Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed an order and paid in full for the camber bushings in the 3rd week of August. EV Tuning said they were out of stock and waiting on a new delivery which would occur in 2 weeks. Nothing on the website said they were backordered, but whatever, I can wait.

Up to now, haven't got any parts in hand, nor heard anything, and he has not responded to 3 follow up emails regarding the status of the bushings.

At this point, I want to initiate a chargeback on my credit card, but I also need the parts.

I placed an order and paid in full for the camber bushings in the 3rd week of August. EV Tuning said they were out of stock and waiting on a new delivery which would occur in 2 weeks. Nothing on the website said they were backordered, but whatever, I can wait.

Up to now, haven't got any parts in hand, nor heard anything, and he has not responded to 3 follow up emails regarding the status of the bushings.

At this point, I want to initiate a chargeback on my credit card, but I also need the parts.

About the same actually... I think I bought around late July.

Ok. We are working on version 3.0 now. Version 1.0 and 2.0 proved to only work on some cars and there was no rhyme or reason to which ones they would work on. Version 3.0 just finished design and we're working on validation now. These are available for pre-order now. If you bought 1.0 or 2.0 previously we're upgraded you to 3.0 for free.

Adjustable Rear Camber Bushings for Tesla Model S and Model X

Yea, trying to keep track of Tesla's march towards perfection and resultant design changes likely made making links a real pain in the butt. I think the current (at least I think its current) rubber bushing on the inside and hard ball style joint on the outside is the best bet for stability and vibration isolation. Thanks for staying on this.

Ok V4.0 should be arriving late next week for another round of fitment testing. We believe we have all the issues worked out and hope to start shipping them close to the end of the year or the beginning of January. There will be a special introductory price extended to anyone that has put down the $25.00 deposit so please get your deposits in within the next 2 weeks so we can ensure adequate number of the proper bushings and you'll save a few dollars by doing so!

Reactions: Gwgan
I'm very interested. The website says $25 which is the deposit. What is the total? I assume I need two? My car is a classic Model S 85 RWD. Which one should I order? Sorry for the rookie questions. :)
25.00 deposit is good for one kit which will do both sides. Final pricing will be announced in a couple weeks with a discounted price for those that put a deposit. You’re going to have to measure the size of your bushings to know which one you need.

Reactions: David99