Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear seat pass-through

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would love to have a pass through to the trunk from the rear seat (like Audis and VWs that I remember fondly). My family of four skiers is just barely making it work with skis perched between rear headrests. Thankful that the kids are still small. Anyone know of such a surgery to the rear seats?

Would love to have a pass through to the trunk from the rear seat (like Audis and VWs that I remember fondly). My family of four skiers is just barely making it work with skis perched between rear headrests. Thankful that the kids are still small. Anyone know of such a surgery to the rear seats?

Just an idea, but if there are only four of you couldn't you fold down the small side of the back seat, and seat two people on the other side?

I have this problem/interest too, so if you ever find a solution, please let me know. For what it is worth, I did find an after-market roof rack that works on the standard (non-pano) roof, but I hate having to take it on/off all the time and I would much prefer a simple Audi-like pass-though.

Anyone know of such a surgery to the rear seats?

Why don't stop to some car dismantler in your area and try to find a used Audi back seat
to determine if the back seat could be installed instead of the one you have.

If the seat is not as wide, you might have to build a little frame in wood to extend the edges but at least you
don't modify your original back seat which can be put back when the sky season is over or when selling the car.