Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! So at that point would you expect to get delivery in roughly 2 months?
I guess my confusion is why order now just to delay?
By reserving now, it locks in the price. If the price of the MYP decreases, I'll get that lower price. If it increase, I'll get the locked in price. Also, If I decide to take delivery sooner, I can do that or I can keep delaying. My advisor said he has no idea if the price of the MYP will change in the near future, but at least I won't have to worry about a price increase.

By reserving now, it locks in the price. If the price of the MYP decreases, I'll get that lower price. If it increase, I'll get the locked in price. Also, If I decide to take delivery sooner, I can do that or I can keep delaying. My advisor said he has no idea if the price of the MYP will change in the near future, but at least I won't have to worry about a price increase.
Thanks! How long can financing be locked in for?

I got my delivery last Thursday. MYP MSM, Black Interior.

Going into the delivery check list, nothing was really wrong with the car. It was flawless to me at least.

The ONLY issue I had a complaint about was the two Keycards it came with. They both looked deformed and melted. I did get them switched out the next day at the nearest Tesla Service Center