Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN is here and got the blue button today to proceed with delivery! VIN is 252xxx.

I also got an email at 1:36am saying the final balance is now ready. Now I just need to work on changing my Cash payment option to Self Arranged financing so I can re-enter my DCU loan amount and submit that to them, but I do now have the Cash MVPA with my VIN on it.

I haven’t clicked on the blue button yet to see what my updated EDD is yet, since I just woke up to this and I’m checking this on my iPad, but I’ll click on the blue button later when I get onto my computer.

Right now I still have both orders open. I think I might wait a couple more days to see where my MYLR EDDs go And then cancel.
I switched my LR order to performance also yesterday, so I'll be interested to see how or EED's for performance line up since we both have "5-6 weeks" right now and we are on opposite sides of the country. I have a feeling you may get yours first and I'll be at the end of quarter push being about 40 miles from the factory.

Reactions: mparrish03
VIN is here and got the blue button today to proceed with delivery! VIN is 252xxx.

I also got an email at 1:36am saying the final balance is now ready. Now I just need to work on changing my Cash payment option to Self Arranged financing so I can re-enter my DCU loan amount and submit that to them, but I do now have the Cash MVPA with my VIN on it.

I haven’t clicked on the blue button yet to see what my updated EDD is yet, since I just woke up to this and I’m checking this on my iPad, but I’ll click on the blue button later when I get onto my computer.
Congrats! (Back to my refreshing)

• Funny
Reactions: jordanair45

So weird that you got the final balance due button. I got my VIN yesterday and then crickets and no payment email. Is it because you did the cash option? I am financing but through Tesla's lender

🤞...thanks I hope so.Any luck on scheduling your SC pick up?
No luck yet, I'm going to call them in a bit to check though.

My EDD on the account page did change to 8/18-8/21 so the first date is just following the current date. To make myself feel better, I bought more accessories last night haha. I bought so many accessories for this car its nuts!

No luck yet, I'm going to call them in a bit to check though.

My EDD on the account page did change to 8/18-8/21 so the first date is just following the current date. To make myself feel better, I bought more accessories last night haha. I bought so many accessories for this car its nuts!
🤣Same here been loading up all kinds of accessories...it's an endless hole.

LOL! I got a box full of stuff as well as floor/trunk mats waiting for the car to come in. Also got a 3-ton floor jack, pucks, and torque wrench all ready waiting for winter wheels I'll order next month.

As of this morning, I have VIN too now... and it's set to Cash, asking to link a bank and pay. But where do you see the actual purchase agreement with VIN? I'm planning on DCU as well, pre-approved, but they said I'd need purchase agreement. Thanks

LOL! I got a box full of stuff as well as floor/trunk mats waiting for the car to come in. Also got a 3-ton floor jack, pucks, and torque wrench all ready waiting for winter wheels I'll order next month.
I also have bought a bunch of accessories.. been testing them on partner's Long Range Y so I know what I want for my car. Quick question before I get off my lazy butt and just try. Do the lift point pucks for a 2019 Model X work with a Model Y?