Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F415 and 416 are late March builds. Probably fine but just go over them extra carefully and ask if there were any repairs.
Any idea as to what upgrades there's builds have?

Not just the heated wipers, amd ecu, but the rear double pane windows and truck cover?

I am assuming that the major delays could have been because of retooling to bring the builds to the Giga Berlin specs?

Been watching this forum for awhile. Decided to join and post my stuff:
OD: 3/21 (of course right after the price increase)
Config: blue ext/black int, tow package
EDD: may 20-June 24

Nothing has changed for me since the OD. I’m outside Philly. Hoping i get it in that window. My loan app expires may 30th. I don’t want to have to apply for a new one if the feds raise interest rates another 50bps.

FYI: Tesla just got in more of the 14-50 plugs. I just ordered mine yesterday.
Did you order a Performance model?

Any idea as to what upgrades there's builds have?

Not just the heated wipers, amd ecu, but the rear double pane windows and truck cover?

I am assuming that the major delays could have been because of retooling to bring the builds to the Giga Berlin specs?
That would be nice! Gigs Berin seems
To be putting out nice MYPs
-door wood trim
-trunk cargo cover
-double stitching on Front seats

my 416 was born April 7th.
How do you know the day it was manufactured? Now I’m curious. That said, I’ve had my F415 MYP for two weeks now and still haven’t discovered any real build quality issues. My rear driver side seat doesn’t fall down on its own when I press the little switch, but that’s super minor and low priority as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: MuslimMYP
How do you know the day it was manufactured? Now I’m curious. That said, I’ve had my F415 MYP for two weeks now and still haven’t discovered any real build quality issues. My rear driver side seat doesn’t fall down on its own when I press the little switch, but that’s super minor and low priority as far as I’m concerned.
It’s encouraging to hear about your F415’s solid build quality.

The Manufacture date can be obtained from a Tesla SA.

Reactions: Dustin Jose
You can ask your SA and he/she will tell you.

Delivery completed today! All around great car and yes it knocks sunglasses off passengers heads 😆. Some details: F415 build date on door label is 4/22, charging cable = yes, double-pane glass on rear windows = no, AMD = yes, all-season tires = yes, door wood trim = no, trunk cargo cover = no, (in Dallas so no mudflaps). No functional issues, but I did schedule appt for inspection of rear cargo door glass having a slight vertical offset on one side along the roof glass seam.

Delivery completed today! All around great car and yes it knocks sunglasses off passengers heads 😆. Some details: F415 build date on door label is 4/22, charging cable = yes, double-pane glass on rear windows = no, AMD = yes, all-season tires = yes, door wood trim = no, trunk cargo cover = no, (in Dallas so no mudflaps). No functional issues, but I did schedule appt for inspection of rear cargo door glass having a slight vertical offset on one side along the roof glass seam.
Congratulations! Sounds like a solid build overall!

I wonder when the double pane glass will come standard. Thought it would by now.

Reactions: Winning Guy
When you change the order from a LR to a P, how long does it take for the EDD to update?
I upgraded my order on 4/11. By 4/15 my EDD moved up by 2 weeks. On 4/20 I got a 2 week window. I’m not too excited. Because this is my Third 2 week window since November. A couple of times I had a EDD of one day. Like 5/24
Or 2/18. It’s all algorithms. Good luck.

Reactions: Winning Guy
Ordered my MYP on 2/3 and my EDD has been pushed back at least three times now, I'm assuming due to the LR to P line jumpers. This is really getting insane. I'm at the point of just getting something else now.

As an aside, I know this forum is a small corner of the Tesla world but how many people have realistically used the LR to P loophole of late? Hundreds? thousands? Every Tesla on the road is going to be a MYP, lol.