Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Texas no. California people are famous for not having to wait as long as other people to get their cars. Im sure if you parse this thread, all the california orders probably only waited 1-2 months tops.
I’m proof that not ALL Californians only wait 1-2 months. I’m hoping to be in the EOQ wave in a few weeks, but if I miss out on that, I’ll be back to the the Groundhog Day scenario of getting the EDD bumped after getting to day 2 of the prior window.

Thank you. I didn’t talk to one worker as there was none around. Lol I walked up to the delivery area and found my car with my name tag. Inspected the outside, accepted delivery on app, gained accesss to the inside to make sure I had a charger and interior inspection and drove off.
I thought the registrant has to be present and verified etc. Isn’t that what’s required for us Texas folks ? Or is it as simple as just going up there finding the car and accepting and driving off? Nothing needs to be signed or explained?

I thought the registrant has to be present and verified etc. Isn’t that what’s required for us Texas folks ? Or is it as simple as just going up there finding the car and accepting and driving off? Nothing needs to be signed or explained?
Apparently not, or they don’t care. Car is all paid and insurance verified already before arriving. No signing or explanation.

pics or it didn't happen
7B3D2377-C6A1-42F7-9719-15002781B58F.jpeg

Update this morning. EDD moved up!

EDD - 6/13-6/22

Its happening!
Got the my vin number! Pick up date 6/11!!!!! Sales guy at Tesla sf area said they get tons of cars end of quarters always. Guess he was right! So glad I don’t have to spam check my Tesla app anymore. Hang in there east coasters, your day will come.

tesla has no love for east coasters.... here I am still no trade in text (I am not trading anything in), no vin or any communication from tesla....
I think most people that are getting calls from tesla are the ones that placed the order at a Tesla dealer with a tesla SA. If you did it online, most everything is automated. I've had to call to get any answers about anything

Reactions: showcarmike