Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recreating the NY Times Road Trip - Feb 15-17, 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife went out just now and I've started the tracker on her and shared the resulting live map here
Love this.

- - - Updated - - -

We started conservatively, set cruise to 62 - ate my arm off to the ear staying under the speed limit and letting BMW's pass by.
This is the kind of amusing and accurate commentary that should have been in the original Broder article.
Not a single Model S owner or enthusiast would argue with it.

- - - Updated - - -

@Alexander - Very nice.

This was cool.

BDP75N0CQAAZ304.jpg

I just wanted to add my support! If I lived on the east coast, I'd be right there with you guys! Go Tesla and go @teslaroadtrip! Prove to the world that not only is this technology viable, it's also fun! Glad to see GeorgeB and Tesla are following it, too!

Had I known about this run earlier I would have rode shotgun and even drove to help out. I am located just West of there route.

good point Al, I hadn't picked up on that. GeorgeB did mention something like holding his tongue.

I'm certainly not trying to insinuate that I know George's feelings. It just seems from his posts on this and his call to Aaron that he is a little emotional about this. Who can blame him? I've worked my entire adult life and NEVER been with a company where the customers had this kind of love for the product, and this kind of resolve to make sure that a phony, fraudulent, lying reporter didn't do damage or get away with it.

That doesn't sound very uncomfortable does it? :biggrin:

I guess Aaron is cranking the heat. I'm so glad I decided to add the climate telemetry to the tweet stream. :)

BTW, did anyone notice my different adjectives for the interior climate? They include "comfortable", "cozy", and "warm". Free reputation point to the first person to figure out the temperature ranges I use for each adjective.