Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Multi Coat Model Y LR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have they changed headlights of Model Ys. I read IIHS safety report and they said, performance model headlights are superior but LR headlights are okay. not superior. The report is a year old so I am hoping that Tesla acted and installed similar headlights which they have in performance models.

Should be the matrix headlights on the P, not on the LR.

Hi all. New to forum.

Ontario, Canada
Ordered 11/26
Original delivery date May-June
Found out last week it was pushed to Mid March
As of today EDD March 11-17
Red, 7 seats, 20” wheels, full self driving
Talked to customer support yesterday I was told I was assigned a vehicle yesterday and he can see my VIN but will not give it to me yet as he said sometimes they become unassigned. He said just to wait for the text.

Do we think this EDD is true or can this still change? Thanks all.

Hi all. New to forum.

Ontario, Canada
Ordered 11/26
Talked to customer support yesterday I was told I was assigned a vehicle yesterday and he can see my VIN but will not give it to me yet as he said sometimes they become unassigned. He said just to wait for the text.

I wonder if you have any updates since.

Hi all. New to forum.

Ontario, Canada
Ordered 11/26

I'm also waiting for a red seven seater, FSD not a very popular configuration. What's your interior?

There are a few 7-seaters being produced due to low order volume, but ordering the FSD option (higher profit ) should place your order ahead in the long queue. IMHO
Agree. We decided to add the FSD now while it’s still $10,600. Updates are forever & free anyway. Who knows when they might increase the price of it. IMO. And they just increased the vehicle price another 2k this week.