Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red MY Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fingers crossed I will receive my VIN soon then bc I am in Boulder and place my order on 10/06.
Picking up at Superior on Thursday. Vin to delivery roughly a week. Looks like you don’t need insurance ahead of time in CO
0EDFBD28-8716-44C2-85DE-B49450E57A28.jpeg

Nice to see this waiting room and that red seems to be coming up next. I haven't waited as long as you guys but hoping to get my Vin soon. Ordered 10/21, red, black interior, induction 20" rim, fsd, tow hitch. I'm in Denver Colorado.

Coming from a jeep grand cherokee and while I loved its prowess in the snow, I didn't love the glitches and regular break downs despite being ocd about maintenance. Jeep warranty didn't do much for me when it spent half the year in the shop, true story. My jeep is in the shop right now getting warranty work done after the 4th break down this year, I've had the jeep for 1 month of this year, the rest it was in the shop. I've been relying on my Superbike, a heavily modified race motorcycle, to get groceries and run errands. Finally got tired of waiting for my jeep, and its starting to snow here, and am now waiting to see who gets me a car first. Will I get my jeep back first or will tesla build me a whole new car before jeep can fix their busted pos...

I test drove a car with the induction wheels and felt every imperfection in the road. The Geminis were much smoother.

I actually have a set of Tsportline TST 19” matte black on preorder to replace the Geminis though. They should be lighter and hopefully improve the overall range. I’m planning to sell the Geminis since we live in NC and don’t need snow tires.

Ordered in August and pick up our red MY this Sunday.

same here....I loved the look of the 20s but had to go with the 19s. Ride quality of the 19s were def superior

Looks like most of the people reporting recent VINs are on the east coast. This is very standard for Tesla. Deliver the cars farthest away from Fremont first, then deliver to people closer as the end of the quarter nears.

Still nothing for me. The wait is terrible but glad to see others are starting to get theirs. hopefully I will get mine soon, especially since the order date was 10/06.