Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed “2021” Model S waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
plaid+ orders..SIGH.
Untitled.png

What are the chances that the Model S Owners Manual would be issued before delivery begins(current version 2020.44. I ordered October 20 and spent time reviewing as I wanted to be as familiar as possible at delivery. My first Tesla will be a serious learning jump as my current ICE vehicle display s I POD Connected when attaching I phone.

What are the chances that the Model S Owners Manual would be issued before delivery begins(current version 2020.44. I ordered October 20 and spent time reviewing as I wanted to be as familiar as possible at delivery. My first Tesla will be a serious learning jump as my current ICE vehicle display s I POD Connected when attaching I phone.
Very unlikely to come out until after deliveries start. How long? Who knows...

Elon's too busy with way more important stuff. For instance, non-transferrable digital tokens that might have a hidden message if you play a song backwards.

• Funny
Reactions: elguapo
Hello all, been lurking for awhile but made the jump yesterday and got in the queue for a new model S. Thankfully after learning from others experience I chose cash payment and no trade until we get closer to actual deliveries. A sales advisor emailed and said that was a “wise choice”.

Also the new sales/delivery location has opened this month in Spokane, WA so we can take delivery close to home vs paying a higher sales tax on the Seattle side of the state.

Reactions: Drew-MS
Worst case scenario the manual is available on the screen at delivery... and in paper version in the glovebox.