Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021/2022 Model X Owners Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that it's getting colder, is the little power/regen strip supposed to show regen limitations? I liked in the older S/X on the power graph it would put a dashed line beyond the point where regen was limited. This morning I drove for 10 minutes with limited regen (I could feel it not slowing down as quickly), stopped to drop my son off at school, and then I get a message at the bottom saying that regen is limited. Yeah, no kidding.....

Also, I am at 351Wh/mi lifetime w/ 8k miles. I already drive in Plaid mode with a mix of city and highway. Most highway is at 68 or 74mph.

Reactions: croman
Now that it's getting colder, is the little power/regen strip supposed to show regen limitations? I liked in the older S/X on the power graph it would put a dashed line beyond the point where regen was limited. This morning I drove for 10 minutes with limited regen (I could feel it not slowing down as quickly), stopped to drop my son off at school, and then I get a message at the bottom saying that regen is limited. Yeah, no kidding.....

Also, I am at 351Wh/mi lifetime w/ 8k miles. I already drive in Plaid mode with a mix of city and highway. Most highway is at 68 or 74mph.
what was the ambient temp?

I picked up the X on Monday. Both falcon wings were working fine until this evening.

I tried to open both falcon wing doors, but I just get 3 beeps. The app doesn’t open the doors, nor does the touchscreen.

There are no obstacles anywhere near the car.

I tried the 2 scroll wheel reset and even powered off the car and started it up again. No luck.

The driver and front passenger doors are operating normally.

Has anyone had this issue?

• Informative
Reactions: KidsEyeDr
Have any of you received this awesome update?

Specifically anybody with FSD?
Both our cars (X & Y) have FSD and neither have received the update but my brother who doesn’t have FSD *did* get the update. 😣😭
I love love FSD but wow I really want that update lol!

Both our cars (X & Y) have FSD and neither have received the update but my brother who doesn’t have FSD *did* get the update. 😣😭
Supposedly by next week they’ll have them packaged up and everyone gets both. I haven’t got either, so you’re a step ahead of me!

• Love

I got it last week. But I do not have FSD and have update set to early release. The best thing for me as been that they moved the garage door controls to the top of the page and made it much smaller and easier to use.