Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up the new LR today, see details below. It has the swivel screen, very clean overall build, FWD operate well, no panel gaps, one small cosmetic detail on the trim piece below the wireless charging, the lettering is damaged and not readable, once it lights up it is fine, scheduled a service appt for that. Very nice upgrade to my 2019 Raven Performance model, interior is a major improvement, very glad to have cooled seats here in the sunny south. The power is exceptional for the LR version. The sound is a nice improvement as well, the subwoofer is just enough to make a big difference. Delivery center personnel in Kennesaw were exceptionally polite and professional. Car had 9 miles on it, best car buying experience I've ever had for sure, View attachment 805657
Congrats on your beautiful LR! I’m at day 400 waiting on a Kennesaw LR delivery, so I remain hopeful it will be soon.

Congratulations! Glad you got the tilt screen! I’m 2 months behind you to deliver in Fresno, CA. My order date is 7/2021 Model X black ext, black interior with a hopeful delivery date of 7/2022. I updated on the spreadsheet and thank you to whoever fixed the spreadsheet! When looking through the spreadsheet, it looks as though the older orders are starting to get more VINS! A lot of people are expecting delivery in the placeholder of 7/2022! So, I’m hoping that more VINS are released in May/June of 2022!
I can officially report VIN 3410xx built on 04/22 has the tilt screen. Might’ve been one of the lucky first ones to get this feature.

Reactions: lexus26
Picked up the new LR today, see details below. It has the swivel screen, very clean overall build, FWD operate well, no panel gaps, one small cosmetic detail on the trim piece below the wireless charging, the lettering is damaged and not readable, once it lights up it is fine, scheduled a service appt for that. Very nice upgrade to my 2019 Raven Performance model, interior is a major improvement, very glad to have cooled seats here in the sunny south. The power is exceptional for the LR version. The sound is a nice improvement as well, the subwoofer is just enough to make a big difference. Delivery center personnel in Kennesaw were exceptionally polite and professional. Car had 9 miles on it, best car buying experience I've ever had for sure, View attachment 805657
Confirmed that LR Refreshed has cooled/vented seats?

There was some back and forth on if the LR had the vented seats...

F50B1165-561D-44DF-ACC4-7BDB0C00F76C.jpeg

Have anyone contacted by this guy on facebook? Not sure what was his deal but said he got MXP than sending picture of 5 seater. Maybe he thought I’m an idiot but too smart to get scammed.
Thanks for giving me all the knowledge TMC folks! He just liked my last message and ran away.

Ok if my Model X looks this good, I will officially be in love. ☺️

What value would Model S/X buyers put on the new swiveling display? In other words, if it was an option, how much would you pay to get it?
That depends. I’m hoping that we’ll eventually be able to let the passenger watch a movie or play a video game when the screen is tilted in their direction. If that’s the case itt would be worth more as an add on. Great for road trips. Good thing it comes with the car.😁😁