Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got vinned (7SAXCDE57NF340xxx) with June 5-11 window. Car details in signature. Wife is not yelling at me any more so hoping the window says in this ballpark.
I'm a March 8, 2021 order and in the Midwest so my fingers are crossed that I'm also very soon...it's been a loooong journey that hopefully ends good as well as soon!

There is a much diff sentiment in this room than a week ago when the sky was falling.
Yea. Now I'm just hoping I can pick up both my vehicles on the same day. The SC is ~5hr round trip. Far from the end of the world if that doesn't happen and I'll still be happy happy happy. Hoping others get VINned and everyone gets passing grade quality (or repairs).

Are you ready for your 2nd Plaid or plan to pass it on?
SA’s we’re calling me each day for one thing or another. My first one was in such great shape with minor cosmetic items, so no need to reject. So I cancelled the 2nd order. Someone else can enjoy it. It still is just asinine to me that i ordered 1 year apart and delivery was 2 weeks apart.