Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you come again
Just when I've begun to get myself together
You waltz right in the door
Just like you've done before
And wrap my heart 'round your little finger
Here you come again
Just when I'm about to make it work without you
You look into my eyes and lie those pretty lies
And pretty soon I'm wonderin' how I came to doubt you
All you gotta do is smile that smile
And there go all my defenses
Just leave it up to you and in a little while
You're messin' up my mind and fillin' up my senses
Here you come again
Lookin' better than a body has a right to
And shakin' me up so that all I really know
Is here you come again and here I go
- Here You Come Again by Dolly Parton

I suggest we adopt the above as our thread theme song.

New EDD:

Estimated Delivery: April 25 - May 14​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

5 seater, blue, LR, FSD, ordered 2/6/21

My wife is skeptical. Imagine that. (I just got out a yoyo someone gave me to practice up again).

Here you come again
Just when I've begun to get myself together
You waltz right in the door
Just like you've done before
And wrap my heart 'round your little finger
Here you come again
Just when I'm about to make it work without you
You look into my eyes and lie those pretty lies
And pretty soon I'm wonderin' how I came to doubt you
All you gotta do is smile that smile
And there go all my defenses
Just leave it up to you and in a little while
You're messin' up my mind and fillin' up my senses
Here you come again
Lookin' better than a body has a right to
And shakin' me up so that all I really know
Is here you come again and here I go
- Here You Come Again by Dolly Parton

New EDD:

Estimated Delivery: April 25 - May 14​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

5 seater, blue, LR, FSD, ordered 2/6/21

My wife is skeptical. Imagine that. (I just got out a yoyo someone gave me to practice up again).
Nice to see a Kennesaw SC get an updated EDD range! I’m not far behind you with a 4/2021 order and delivery at Kennesaw. Mine’s also 5 seat LR with FSD so my fingers are crossed. I’m also skeptical!

Reactions: studioloft
So I was a little micro-focused instead of macro-focused and totally missed a gap issue. It's not like me but oh well. Click on the images to expand.

Before:

View attachment 791639
View attachment 791640

After:
View attachment 791641
View attachment 791642

Yea, I know I'm not doing everyone a service doing this myself. It was strictly for fun.
I’m the diy type and would love to hear about any tips for this procedure. The results speak for themselves. We’ll done!

Reactions: cjkosh and X-Stream
" Currently on 2022,8.3. Have been having the rear restraint error on and off ever since 2022.8.2. " Man.. this happened to me.. unable drive.
My MX is at service center, they are looking into it.

View attachment 790966
Ah I have this same error. Have had it probably since the first week. Occasionally it does not go off. The back right seat also doesn't respond to the button to lower it.

Called Fremont to schedule delivery, was told that the car is going through inspection.

The lady also said, MX is taking longer than expected for inspections….

That's pretty much what they said every time I called them (roughly once or twice a week for most of March). Hang in there.

Bruce.

PS. Your post jogged my memory to fill in the post-delivery survey. I'm pretty sure the answers I gave just now, were not as flattering as they were for my first Tesla delivery.

Got a call from Tesla this morning. Sounds like there's the first Vancouver delivery of X's in the works. My EDD changed from August to April 12 - April 18 last night. Still no VIN though. I'm so excited I think my head may pop off. If the date goes back to August again I may just walk into the sea.
Plaid, 6 seater, 22", black. Ordered early Feb 2021.

The surround implementation is really good. Watching Private Ryan on Netflix in the middle seat and the 5.1 is very discreet and immersive. Not anything as good as my 14 speaker ATMOS in my HT but still really good for a vehicle. The slightly sad thing is that with 22 speakers and including overheads in the X, they could have easily done ATMOS.

Reactions: gglockner
Québec, Canada here and still waiting my 7-seater since march 2021 with EDD : august 2022. Got a call from Tesla this afternoon just asking if i'm available for delivery in the next 3 months.... i'm ready since 14 months ! No date, no VIN... At least some activities in the great white north. I hope i won't be "Stro"ed ! 😁
Well thats pretty interesting, my EDD for 7-seater LR is July (like everyone else), but your call asking about 3-months out, would put 7-seater deliveries mid July, for Canada. So maybe June early July for US ? crossing my fingers, our 2018 MX is falling apart and we need to trade it in asap

Yes I'm a VINNER. Apparently one of the first 5 MX's to arrive in Toronto, Canada. 7SAXCDE59NF3393xx. Build date was April 08, 2022 and to take delivery April 19th, 2022 @ 10am. Configuration is LR Red with White 5 seater, 20" with FSD. Have already ordered a set of 22" Vossen HF-5's with Michelin Pilot Sport tires, Plus Mountainpass performance “easy big fella” BBK front and rear lightweight rotors. And without a doubt full and ceramic coating to finish it off.
So stoked!!!
With Tesla don’t I think I want to be first on of any. Accept may a credit.