Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, so there are more non-Tesla chargers than Tesla chargers in central US?
More likely a complete and utter lack of ANY chargers out that way. I was looking at Electrify America and they're roughly 4+ years behind Tesla's network. Now, I acknowledge they're not the only vendor on the market, but it's clear that if we end up with an onslaught of non-Teslas on the road and the charging network isn't up to snuff, they'll be begging for government intervention to open up Tesla's network - not necessarily a bad thing, but not a good thing if we can't get a charging session either.

I know there's supposed to be some kind of discussion ongoing with the government, although the details aren't there.

A few more checklist items. Make sure to pull the tow hitch cover off and verify the plastic plug is in the receiver port. If it isn't, you'll have xenomorph slime crawling out of it on to the hitch cover.

View attachment 792639

Next, if one the fwd kickboard where it attaches the inside of the b-pillar on the bottom isn't flush, it's probably because you're missing one of these pads:

View attachment 792641View attachment 792640

Pad on drivers is missing.
Is that just a piece of cardboard under the kickboard?

Well,,,,,
I won’t say anything snarky. If you look at the order/delivery database you’ll see a big open area that starts around January 27th of 2021 and extends through January 29th of 2021. I’m right in the middle of that.
Still, I’m patient…….
Well,,,,,
I won’t say anything snarky. If you look at the order/delivery database you’ll see a big open area that starts around January 27th of 2021 and extends through January 29th of 2021. I’m right in the middle of that.
Still, I’m patient…….
Bob
Now I sound like a spoiled and ungrateful child asking for my price. Sorry to hear that and hope we all get our soon (sigh…)

Agreed. I think that’s desperately hopeful 😀.

I had that the entire time I was waiting. Still do on my original order.

IMO that number is tied to the vehicle you are swiping away from, not the vehicle you are swiping to. If you swipe really slowly, you can see it’s there as you start to swipe and then the RN# shows up when your new ordered car image shows up. Could be wrong, but that just my opinion.
Yeah. Hate to bust your bubble, but this was noticed back in the Bronze Age, or maybe even the Stone Age of this forum.

A few more checklist items. Make sure to pull the tow hitch cover off and verify the plastic plug is in the receiver port. If it isn't, you'll have xenomorph slime crawling out of it on to the hitch cover.

View attachment 792639

Next, if one the fwd kickboard where it attaches the inside of the b-pillar on the bottom isn't flush, it's probably because you're missing one of these pads:

View attachment 792641View attachment 792640

Pad on drivers is missing.
Amazing. Can you please add this to the sheet in the order tracker?