Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
bruh if I get my car in 3 weeks and still do not have ANR I am gonna lose it
Do not be surprised if you are on a factory firmware that is not the latest firmware upon pickup. With this firmware hold, they might merge it with a recent branch. But do not expect waypoints and all that upon pickup. Deliveries are always behind and take a few weeks to get an update, which is also not always the latest.

Took delivery of my Plaid on 11/1. Still on 2021.31.103. Anxiously waiting for a software update! Anyone else not getting notifications on their phone? I’m getting it on my MX fine. And yes, all regular troubleshooting on the car and my phone have been done.
I’m on the same software and delivered the same week. On Teslafi, it appears only MS Plaid are running this version. Would certainly like to have some of the new features and get rid of the park assist unavailable bug, but Tesla just says “you’ll be updated when your VIN comes up.”

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Weird question but i figured someone here would answered. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the "swap" icon in the bottom right of the screen? The one that allows you to move the media controls to the right side of the screen and vice versa?

I swear it randomly appears... I can't make heads or tails of when to expect it... And i can't make it come up on command.

Help please?

Weird question but i figured someone here would answered. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the "swap" icon in the bottom right of the screen? The one that allows you to move the media controls to the right side of the screen and vice versa?

I swear it randomly appears... I can't make heads or tails of when to expect it... And i can't make it come up on command.

Help please?
If I'm not mistaken, I believe that icon only shows up when you don't have a passenger. Anytime else it's gone IIRC. :)

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc and Leodoc

Attachments

• Audio.png
    Audio.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 179
Do you mind sharing what you are going with? I gotta replace this $hitty braking system.
Details of my journey on replacing my Plaid’s brakes in this thread:

I’m on the same software and delivered the same week. On Teslafi, it appears only MS Plaid are running this version. Would certainly like to have some of the new features and get rid of the park assist unavailable bug, but Tesla just says “you’ll be updated when your VIN comes up.”
I’m on the same 2021.31.103 and delivered 10/29. I dropped by the service center yesterday about another small item. Anyway, they said factory firmware holds are released in waves and it can take weeks. The service center and mobile techs cannot override. I suspect as someone else noted that we must wait for them to branch that release to some newer one, not necessarily in sequence with normal updates. PS, I tried connecting to the service center WiFi and rebooting… no go.

My car does not show CCS Adapter . Does CCS stand for Combined Charging System? Does it have anything to do with Noise cancellation?
I see that there are 3 cars on TeslaFi with 2021.40.6. Why the slow rollout?
- The CCS support flag is only on 2021.40 or newer firmware.
- Yes, in this case for the upcoming CCS1 to Tesla DCFC adapter. The adapter is entirely passive, so in car electronics need to be up to date. This is doubly important as the market with the CCS1 adapter (South Korea) explicitly states it doesn’t work on S/X cars - but they also don’t have any Palladium models. It’s still possible there is a fit issue with the charge port shape difference.
- It has nothing to do with the noise reduction function.
- Tesla does as Tesla does.