Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No ARNR, more to say I got identical release notes for 44.5, which is now not listed anymore 🤣

Attachments

• 1A1D0B1D-7D2F-4FDF-8949-CFD33B57F323.jpeg
    1A1D0B1D-7D2F-4FDF-8949-CFD33B57F323.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 85C00056-91F5-468B-A957-69E9120CB9EC.jpeg
    85C00056-91F5-468B-A957-69E9120CB9EC.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 44
Is there a way to confirm that ARNR speakers are even on, e.g. by sitting in silence at rest, and shoving your ear right up against the speaker location to hear a tiny hum or something?
I don't think there are separate ARNR speakers. What is separate are the ARNR microphones that are near the headrests in the front seats.

Last edited:
Ok updated opinion about ARNR - when it was optimized for front passengers, I didn’t notice a difference. But today I also had someone in the back seat and it said “optimized for all passengers”. Toggling it on and off there was a noticeable reduction in tire road noise!
Interesting. How long did it take your car to calibrate? I went on a short trip today and it did not finish calibrating.
Also did you have to turn your radio/music off to calibrate?

Interesting. How long did it take your car to calibrate? I went on a short trip today and it did not finish calibrating.
Also did you have to turn your radio/music off to calibrate?

Mine appears to calibrate every trip. So for example, once I get on the freeway, it takes a couple minutes and then it says Optimized. No, do not have to turn off music to calibrate.

Got 44.6. No ARNR. Installed much faster than other releases, so probably MCU software only no firmware.

Cabin camera analytics opt-in is the only visible change so far. I got the pop up asking if I opted in about 5 minutes from sitting in the car poking about, it wasn’t in data sharing before that point. Also had to replug my USB for dashcam. Despite showing in the initial release notes, cabin camera isn’t in the historical release notes.