Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Release of Cybertruck November 30 is now stated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you disappointed you won’t get a Cybertruck for Christmas I found the next best thing. Almost as ugly and it comes in different colors.

IMG_1275.jpeg

First customer deliveries are not in 9 days, they will deliver 10 to a preselected group of friends and influencers.

Customer deliveries won’t start until at least Q1 24, this has been their pattern for new vehicle launches.
Are you sure that only 10 will be delivered in 2023 ?

If someone got a Cybertruck in 2023, could you contact me in Private message ? Tesla owner Club Québec would like your participation for an event.

I don’t get why people are so skeptical to the point of delusion when leaks happen.

People leaked that dual motors would be prioritized and $80k and everyone was in denial hoping for a $40k truck.

People leaked that there will be 9, maybe 10 trucks max at delivery event and everyone was in denial hoping for 100+ trucks the first day.

Delivery event just ended and they had so few trucks they were done in like 7 minutes, prices are out and dual motor and up are prioritized to 2024 with $80k starting price, as I and many others predicted.

Reactions: Kupe and RedOctober
I ordered mine in 2019 after the reveal, went for the dual motor at $49,990. I really liked the long tray in the back as I’m 6’4’ and it was meant to be 6’5’’ long.
Now seeing the official specs and prices I’m just super disappointed. At 6’ the bed of the Cybertruck is in the same category as me sleeping in my Y. And at $80,000 for the dual drive it’s way outside of what I would pay for a car, and the RWD is pointless with the range as I wanted to go off-road, I live in Australia. I’ll cancel my reservation and drive my Y for the next 10 years, then I’ll see what is on the market.
Four years wait for this? 🤷🏼