Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remote S: Tesla app for Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going in and out of sleep. Puked all my food out. Lost my appetite after that. Feeling itchy around my body. Body is sore and in pain but not bad yet. I've been reading all of the encouraging words. Thanks very much everyone. It helps keep my spirit up.

I've been going in and out of sleep. Puked all my food out. Lost my appetite after that. Feeling itchy around my body. Body is sore and in pain but not bad yet. I've been reading all of the encouraging words. Thanks very much everyone. It helps keep my spirit up.

Glad to see you are in the road to recovery. Get some sleep, get some rest, and get someone to order you a pizza-hospital food is the worst.

I hope the rest of your recovery is smooth and speedy.

By the way, my GIF app was approved in 9 days. So whatever 9 days after June 23rd is, is probably when 2.0 will come out. So that's 2 days from now?

Glad to see you are in the road to recovery. Get some sleep, get some rest, and get someone to order you a pizza-hospital food is the worst.

I hope the rest of your recovery is smooth and speedy.

I can't hold down any food. Once it goes in, I puke it out within an hour.

Just a status update on Remote S v2.0. The app is in review. Hopefully it passes review without any problems. That means that it will be released later today. I noticed some bugs in the app. For example, battery current doesn't match the official app if the charger is not a supercharger. I did not know this, because I did not have a regular charger in NYC. It matches the supercharger amperage perfectly. Or perhaps it isn't a bug, and I am reporting the correct battery current and the official app is wrong? We shall see.

Just a status update on Remote S v2.0. The app is in review. Hopefully it passes review without any problems. That means that it will be released later today. I noticed some bugs in the app. For example, battery current doesn't match the official app if the charger is not a supercharger. I did not know this, because I did not have a regular charger in NYC. It matches the supercharger amperage perfectly. Or perhaps it isn't a bug, and I am reporting the correct battery current and the official app is wrong? We shall see.

The official app doesn't report the battery current at all when using AC charging. If you have access to it through the API, it is interesting to know as an 'extra', though the AC current (as reported by the official app) is probably the most important since it relates to what is advertised by the charge point you are plugged into.

The official app doesn't report the battery current at all when using AC charging. If you have access to it through the API, it is interesting to know as an 'extra', though the AC current (as reported by the official app) is probably the most important since it relates to what is advertised by the charge point you are plugged into.

That's what I suspected. I have access to the battery current at all times. You can leave it on permanently to see how much your driving or AC drains your batteries. It is an app setting.

Need advice.....Allen...don't answer..REST. To others with the 2.0. I have two model Ss. How do you 'switch' vehicles. Thanks from a non tech savvy person.

I have only one, but if you hit the 'hamburger' menu (top left), a 'change car' icon appears top right (car with circular arrows round it - just above the charging controls), and that appears to give you access to a car selector.

Also in that popup is a cogwheel icon for access to the app configuration (which I hadn't found until double-checking this answer for you, so your question has done me a favour!).

I have only one, but if you hit the 'hamburger' menu (top left), a 'change car' icon appears top right (car with circular arrows round it - just above the charging controls), and that appears to give you access to a car selector.

Also in that popup is a cogwheel icon for access to the app configuration (which I hadn't found until double-checking this answer for you, so your question has done me a favour!).

Excellent. Thanks. The 'cogwheel' icon in the upper right gives access.....:wink:

Excellent. Thanks. The 'cogwheel' icon in the upper right gives access.....:wink:

??? I have no cogwheel icon top-right. Top right of the overall screen is the 'stack of sheets of paper' icon that toggles the view of the car status overlaying the map. Top left is the hamburger icon that toggles the menus of car controls. Top centre accesses the internal browser with interesting features I haven't played with yet. The only place I see the cogwheel is if I open the 'change car' selector. Of course the settings are also (laboriously) available through the main settings app for the phone.

??? I have no cogwheel icon top-right. Top right of the overall screen is the 'stack of sheets of paper' icon that toggles the view of the car status overlaying the map. Top left is the hamburger icon that toggles the menus of car controls. Top centre accesses the internal browser with interesting features I haven't played with yet. The only place I see the cogwheel is if I open the 'change car' selector. Of course the settings are also (laboriously) available through the main settings app for the phone.

Just so we are talking 'apples is apples':biggrin:. From 'home page' which is stack of papers in the upper right hand corner: I touch the 'hamburge'r (three line icon) in the upper left hand corner bringing me to a second screen. The cogwheel icon just below the stack of paper on page 2: If I touch that cogwheel it opens another half page that allows me to choose between the two vehicles.

Just so we are talking 'apples is apples':biggrin:. From 'home page' which is stack of papers in the upper right hand corner: I touch the 'hamburge'r (three line icon) in the upper left hand corner bringing me to a second screen. The cogwheel icon just below the stack of paper on page 2: If I touch that cogwheel it opens another half page that allows me to choose between the two vehicles.

I think your definition of a cogwheel is different from his, which is why he's confused. A cogwheel looks like a gear and is a shortcut to the app settings. The icon you seem to be describing is a car with circular arrows around it to represent switching of cars.

I think your definition of a cogwheel is different from his, which is why he's confused. A cogwheel looks like a gear and is a shortcut to the app settings. The icon you seem to be describing is a car with circular arrows around it to represent switching of cars.

Thanks for the definition and the 2.0......now...GET SOME REST!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.