Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RenewAmericaRoadtrip(tm)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TEG, I hate to ask but when was the latest Tesla newsletter sent? I haven't received one in a long time. The last one in the owner's section is April 2009. I'm concerned I missed one or more since them.

I received the latest Newsletter on Tuesday, I think you may have dropped off the list or your e-mail program is blocking HTML e-mails from Tesla. Have you checked your spam folder?

I received the latest Newsletter on Tuesday, I think you may have dropped off the list or your e-mail program is blocking HTML e-mails from Tesla. Have you checked your spam folder?

Meloccom, this has been an ongoing problem since the first time I subscribed. I get one and then miss a few. They never end in the spam folder. I sure wish they would! I'll try to resubscribe again.

(From the TMO page)
RenewAmericaRoadtrip will be in Pomona at EESolar (308 W. Monterey Ave) tomorrow (Wed 7/29) at 10:00am thru 11 or 11:30. Then moving on to the Universal Sheraton (333 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City) between 12N-2pm. Any and all Teslas and EVs welcome to join ... meet ... discuss ... "conga-line". After Universal Sheraton ... on its way to Carpinteria and north ...

I have the day off and might go to Universal.

We made it!

7/29 Press event - Renew America Roadtrip West Coast Arrival Celebration and Grand Finale Today (5 PM to Sunset)

At the end of a long journey we’ll be celebrating today at the Rivers End Cafe, Seal Beach, CA.

Come along, join in the fun!

Http://Twitter.com/RARUpdate

Renew America Roadtrip tm
“Driving America Green”
Home - Renew America Roadtrip

Yeah; they, Michael and Maddy where so tired from the long days meeting and greeting and the physical punishment of enduring hour after hour of high G acceleration :)-) that they decided to spend the time in CA in the south, chilling out and meeting some more people.

Michael passed on his thanks for all the publicity and support garnered here on TMC; it made a big difference.

I could use some advice though; we're looking to get the best from the charity auction of the Roadster now that it's back in CA; we're assuming eBay but, does anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks,
MPT