Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE, FIRST DRIVE!
Extremely uneventful, but needless to say this is the first time the car has driven under its own power in the 10 months since I've had it. The car was declared a complete loss approximately one year ago. And here she is in all her naked glory.

Congratulations!!

cheering.gif

You certainly have your priorities in order. :p

seems odd right? part of the reason this is taking so long is because, well... there are alot of "WELL HEY NOW THAT I'M IN HERE I MIGHT AS WELL DO THIS...."

for example, the car has all 4 wheels off the ground as well as fender liners removed, I can't think of a better time to install the lowering links, as opposed to completing the car then having to do this process all over again.

also, what better time to paint the calipers?

what better time to bleed brakes?

I ignored this thread for a long time and have no idea why. Great plot, twists, humor, etc. I hate books but this has been exceptional. Now moderately saddened that after all of the hours of reading just to catch up that I'm now real time.

I've always said I won't ever say "no" to any project no matter how crazy, kudos to Btr_ftw for taking this on and [fingers crossed] totally succeeding [/fingers crossed].

Reactions: Btr_ftw