Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation date changed on My Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Az_Rael

Supporting Member
Jan 26, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Mine now says 4/1 when I reserved on reveal day. I did reserve online vs in person.

Screenshot_20170727-164720.png

Both of mine, also - and I also reserved on 3/31 at the Reveal event in Hawthorne. I'm sure it will get straightened out. Everyone reserved online - people at home, line waiters (they used desktops in the stores), people at the event. There was no other way to reserve.

So unless someone shows up saying they have a 3/31 date, Tesla may just be going on processing day.

Good observation. I had reserved online, on 3/31 and until this morning, it was showing 3/31 on mytesla page. Now, it is indeed showing 4/1/16.

Just wondering if this has something to do with the confirmation email date, which I received on Friday 4/1/16 (california time).

When did you get the confirmation email from Tesla? 3/31 or 4/1?

Good observation. I had reserved online, on 3/31 and until this morning, it was showing 3/31 on mytesla page. Now, it is indeed showing 4/1/16.

Just wondering if this has something to do with the confirmation email date, which I received on Friday 4/1/16 (california time).

When did you get the confirmation email from Tesla? 3/31 or 4/1?

I received the confirmation email 3pm on the first.