Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reservation tracker for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any plans to make the tracker go live now to allow the reservation holders in AUS etc to input their information as they reserve in store? We may find that if the tracker only comes online late tomorrow that many of the early in-store reservation holders do not input their information. Just a thought.
I would like to wait for the possible config options. I'm sure people will input later, there is certainly lots of time while we all wait. :)

I would like to wait for the possible config options. I'm sure people will input later, there is certainly lots of time while we all wait. :)

What you said makes sense. That is different from the Model X tracker which started tracking reservations without config options. I am not going to say one way or the other is better. I know I have a personal preference.

Has anyone gotten the email with their reservation number yet? Like a dork I didn't take a shot of the screen before leaving so I have no idea what my number is.

If you have a MyTesla account, check there. Based on your pictures, you were about 10-20 people behind me at the Virginia location and my RN shows up on MyTesla.com (no email yet). I would have said hi, but I didn't see the pics until now!

So I'm thinking I want to get my car in 2018, after the initial burst of deliveries. Around that time I'll be ready to trade the Model S.

So when do you think should I jump in with my reservation???

I don't think there's really any way to make even an educated guess as to the answer to that question. For starters, while I'm as optimistic as the next guy, there's the obvious potential contradiction between "after the initial burst of deliveries" and "get my car in 2018."

Yup, just logged in and there it is!!

I logged in and all it seems to show is information about the Model S I entered before I took a test drive.
I decided to order two Model 3's instead of an S. I understand Tesla really wants me to buy a
Model S while waiting for the 3, but I can't afford it. Anyone know how to get it to show me my
Model 3 reservation number(s) in this situation?

Got my RN, ready when the tracker is.
Since we don't have sequence numbers available anymore, I'm making a few tweaks to make this more useful. Just working on a few last minute bugs and that last feature/new dashboard item for it. I'm a little side tracked with a Month End issue today, but will have it ready by mid-morning tomorrow at the latest.

Reactions: ModelX and Zaxxon