Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope that the changes include a redesigned PEM for better cooling and less debris being sucked into the PEM and motor. If Tesla did that, it would be worth the upgrade alone.

I listened to the 7-17-2015 press conference and what Elon said about the Roadster 3.0 battery pack was that the safety validation should be complete late this month (July 2015) or early next (August 2015) and if all goes well deliveries should start late next month, which would be August 2015 - if all goes well.

You forgot to translate that from Elon Standard Time to real time. No Roadster 3.0 in 2015 is my bet.

I hope that the changes include a redesigned PEM for better cooling and less debris being sucked into the PEM and motor. If Tesla did that, it would be worth the upgrade alone.

I listened to the 7-17-2015 press conference and what Elon said about the Roadster 3.0 battery pack was that the safety validation should be complete late this month (July 2015) or early next (August 2015) and if all goes well deliveries should start late next month, which would be August 2015 - if all goes well.

And 3 pjhase charging

#164 is sad, it wants to enjoy the nice weather but it's still waiting for 3.0 pricing.

View attachment 84616

Now #783 is sad as it wants to drive farther.
783.png