Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Roadster Updates/No News !

Received an e-mail from Tesla today; Titled Tesla Updates.
This e-mail received today is all about the Model S
Its now the end of August and there is "No News" from Tesla on the " Roadster Updates" as indicated previously.
Is there any Roadster owners who may have news on the futuristic updates for the Tesla roadster.
Please share.
Thanks

Is there any thought that the upgrade program might supply them with the cores they need to support the replacement program? Maybe they just want the old batteries to supply the program.

That falls under the 'do nothing' part of my post. Always a possibility. But I have almost six years before being forced to exercise - time only improves my odds of getting better technology. :)

Received an e-mail from Tesla today; Titled Tesla Updates.
This e-mail received today is all about the Model S
Its now the end of August and there is "No News" from Tesla on the " Roadster Updates" as indicated previously.
Is there any Roadster owners who may have news on the futuristic updates for the Tesla roadster.
Please share.
Thanks

Hey! August isn't over yet. You've got several hours before the disappointment of another missed deadline has come and gone.

Well, he did caveat it...

Screenshot_2015-08-31-08-11-32-1.png

Which suggests that it didn't, and thus the delay.

Let's face it, if they ran into trouble with safety certification, expect further delays. I'm sure it's all hands on deck for Model X.

I'm fine with the concept of "all hands on deck" for the Model X. That's OK, makes sense.

But, if that's the case, don't make promises, don't publish deadlines. If it's something that's "a work in progress but, behind the launch of the Model X on the corporate priority list"...tell us. I don't think anyone is demanding that they release it "NOW!", just some communication would be nice.

That falls under the 'do nothing' part of my post. Always a possibility. But I have almost six years before being forced to exercise - time only improves my odds of getting better technology. :)

I'm waiting to hear about this, as well.

My year 7 (no cost year) starts this November. Then I still have two years before I'm forced to exercise the option. Really hoping that it gets treated as a significant discount on the new ESS.

My two cents worth.....
....... is the same two cents worth that most of the early adopters and many of the new owners have already expressed.

The flawless launch of the X is much more important to all Tesla supporters than new battery delivery by a likely deadline. I am excited to hear news about possible battery replacement buy would be more excited to see the launch of Model X completed this year in a fashion that would make the shorts have heart palpatations. Our roadsters continue to be viable and important as long as Tesla continues to grow successfully.

Don't get me wrong ........ I continue to hope they dont forget us.......... but Wall Street and all the neysayers are just waiting to pounce on X..... so........ GOOD LUCK Model X ......... we ARE behind the corporate effort.
Just don't forget our ageing batteries and declining CAC's.

- - - Updated - - -

My two cents worth.....
....... is the same two cents worth that most of the early adopters and many of the new owners have already expressed.

The flawless launch of the X is much more important to all Tesla supporters than new battery delivery by a likely deadline. I am excited to hear news about possible battery replacement buy would be more excited to see the launch of Model X completed this year in a fashion that would make the shorts have heart palpatations. Our roadsters continue to be viable and important as long as Tesla continues to grow successfully.

Don't get me wrong ........ I continue to hope they dont forget us.......... but Wall Street and all the neysayers are just waiting to pounce on X..... so........ GOOD LUCK Model X ......... we ARE behind the corporate effort.
Just don't forget our ageing batteries and declining CAC's.