Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster needs 6.5 s (0-60 mph)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

marco2228

... fixing Roadsters
Supporting Member
I worked the whole evening to earn enough money to buy another beautiful '08 Jet Black Tesla Roadster...
When I finally got to drive it, I had to find out that it needs 6.5 s to accelerate from 0-60 mph.

I am so unbelievably disappointed.... by the programmers of Gran Tourismo 6. :D:D:D

Honestly, why do they do such things? Well, they probably don't want to show kids that electric cars are fun:(

You're playing the wrong game. In Grand Theft Auto V, the fastest feeling car is their "Coil Voltic". It looks more like an Elise, but the name and the fact that it's electric must mean it's based on the Roadster. The only downside of the car in GTA V is that it's a death trap. Its crazy acceleration coupled with its lack of roof leads to many deaths from being ejected from the car at high speeds after "accidents".

You're playing the wrong game. In Grand Theft Auto V, the fastest feeling car is their "Coil Voltic". It looks more like an Elise, but the name and the fact that it's electric must mean it's based on the Roadster. The only downside of the car in GTA V is that it's a death trap. Its crazy acceleration coupled with its lack of roof leads to many deaths from being ejected from the car at high speeds after "accidents".

Haha, ok. Got that game also with the PS3. So I might switch from GT6 of GTA5 to drive a more realistic TR:D