Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spreadsheet Update v10 - 30 Day Rolling Average
I see regular anonymous visitors to the scoring spreadsheet (there are 4 people there as I write this). As long as it's getting used I'll keep updating it.

It appears that Tesla is rolling off scores after 30 days so I've added a column to reflect that. Good luck to those with scores that are within striking distance of 99 or 100 or those who are hoping they can get to 98 before the beta is released to that score.

There are full instructions on the sheet as shown on the screenshot below the link. Good luck and good driving.
Spreadsheet link:

1635215988425.png

@dillon @Eugene Ash - looks like both of you opted-out then back in, to get the beta. Congrats! How many days after you opted back in did it take for you to get the email with the beta invite? I believe it's a 4 or 5 day minimum - correct? I can't get beyond 98 with my current mileage, so I'm tempted to do the opt-out/in and work the system.
What suggestions/observations do you (or anyone have about this approach)? Or should should I just relax and wait another two weeks until the 98's are included? Thanks!
I did as well. I opted out Thursday and then opted back in. I drove 100 miles before midnight Thursday at 100 and then got the beta on Sunday.

Reactions: dillon and JeremyJ
@dillon @Eugene Ash - looks like both of you opted-out then back in, to get the beta. Congrats! How many days after you opted back in did it take for you to get the email with the beta invite? I believe it's a 4 or 5 day minimum - correct? I can't get beyond 98 with my current mileage, so I'm tempted to do the opt-out/in and work the system.
What suggestions/observations do you (or anyone have about this approach)? Or should should I just relax and wait another two weeks until the 98's are included? Thanks!
no, the car that I opted out and back in - still no beta, no e-mails. The car of my wife (late adopter) had a 99 score and she got the beta, without knowing what it is. A couple of AEBs later, she hates me and FSD. Only consolation is that my couch is great for sleeping.

Anyone have a random reset? I was working on getting from 98 to 99 and last night after finishing my drive all my previous days were wiped out. I did not opt out and then back in. Good news is I am now at 100, but have to get the miles in.
It's not because of a reset, but because of the 30 days roll-off. Hopefully you get FSD beta soon.

Reactions: Itsuo-DC
I was driving along happily in the beta this morning. Elated that the technology of the distant future - that I paid for in the distant past - is finally here!!!! And I’m sitting in it!

I know the fate of self-driving vehicles rests on this community. The sharks are swirling. If one drop of blood hits the water, they’ll pick up the scent in an instant. So I drive as though I’m in shark infested waters.

I’m in a parking lot when the car flashes “SERVICE REQUIRED” - the same noise that gave me heart palpitations under the Safety Score regime. The noise that threatens to destroy your 100. Relieved that Safety Score is gone, but still wondering if it’s there lurking under the surface, I consider a reset just in case.

Before I can do anything the car begins to slow and the display goes dark. I act quickly to use the dwindling momentum and navigate the car safely away. I swing left in order to get enough clearance to hit an open parking spot on the right. Will I make it?!!??

The car doesn’t have enough juice after the shut down, dwindling on the left swing. It’s inching toward a vehicle there and no amount of turning will do any good. I’m either going to scuff a bumper or land directly behind this vehicle - my 3,000 lb door stop locking them in the spot for eternity (until the Tesla tow arrives).

I’m at a loss. Shaking as the car inches closer. Powerless. Then I wake up. It’s 6AM. No email. No FSD beta. 100/100 since before midnight Thursday.

I was driving along happily in the beta this morning. Elated that the technology of the distant future - that I paid for in the distant past - is finally here!!!! And I’m sitting in it!

I know the fate of self-driving vehicles rests on this community. The sharks are swirling. If one drop of blood hits the water, they’ll pick up the scent in an instant. So I drive as though I’m in shark infested waters.

I’m in a parking lot when the car flashes “SERVICE REQUIRED” - the same noise that gave me heart palpitations under the Safety Score regime. The noise that threatens to destroy your 100. Relieved that Safety Score is gone, but still wondering if it’s there lurking under the surface, I consider a reset just in case.

Before I can do anything the car begins to slow and the display goes dark. I act quickly to use the dwindling momentum and navigate the car safely away. I swing left in order to get enough clearance to hit an open parking spot on the right. Will I make it?!!??

The car doesn’t have enough juice after the shut down, dwindling on the left swing. It’s inching toward a vehicle there and no amount of turning will do any good. I’m either going to scuff a bumper or land directly behind this vehicle - my 3,000 lb door stop locking them in the spot for eternity (until the Tesla tow arrives).

I’m at a loss. Shaking as the car inches closer. Powerless. Then I wake up. It’s 6AM. No email. No FSD beta. 100/100 since before midnight Thursday.
Yeah hate having to wait when im still being scored.

You scared me initially thinking that your car broke. Maybe Tesla is doing weekly releases now instead of as soon as you get 100?

Reactions: JeremyJ and dillon
Anyone have a random reset? I was working on getting from 98 to 99 and last night after finishing my drive all my previous days were wiped out. I did not opt out and then back in. Good news is I am now at 100, but have to get the miles in.
That happened to a close friend of mine who I trust so implicitly that it didn't even cross my mind until days later when I read about the purposeful opt out method. We thought it was just good Karma and/or Elon rewarding him for being an early 2018 X buyer...then his wife wrecked his score again, but he's worked it back to 99. He's still waiting for beta so I've had him monitor/drive mine twice. The 10.x /36.5.3 that's out now is outstanding, smooth and no phantom FCW or EB!

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt