Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the Tesla insurance score used to include ABS events. Interesting that they got rid of those, as that's a self-calibrating, context sensitive hard braking measurement.
This is a good point on the self-calibration using ABS. However, I think for the purposes of the Safety Score and calibration, it’s maybe too short an observation interval to provide meaningful information (I’ve never engaged ABS in an emergency situation). This would also pose issues when using it as a calibration method. However, as discussed, everything is correlated. Routinely brake closer to the limit of your tires, with no ABS, and you’re going to be more likely to have ABS events.

Yes, I am an enigma, thanks. I have two other sets of wheels, FYI. Versatility is good. I think I might need one more set of wheels.

When I've gotten mine to load in the simulator, it seems maybe they have changed the game .. again. I have it set for FCW 1.0, HB 0.1, AT 0.3, UF 0.1 FAD 0.0 and its still saying 99% yesterday when I was playing with it I could have the hard breaking at .2 with some other settings a little higher and it showed 100% Not to mention, like others the only FCW I got was a car that the back end was 2 car lengths into a parking lot driveway and I was not even in the lane closest to the driveway. Just pisses me off we went from ~10 days 6 months ago (fine it wasn't ready and they need to be safe I get it) to press the button and 7 days later if you pass you get it, to 14 days and we release to ~1000 per day to, we are releasing to people with perfect 100 and then pausing for "several days" I'm ready to say F it I'm not playing this game anymore.