Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Safety Score

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Downloading now.
Been stuck at 99 for almost 2 weeks (actually it was the Friday before the release to the 100/100)
Never did reset and had 3 FCW on the 1st day and a few daily scores in the low 90s the first 5 days. since then mostly 100s and a few 99s

2020 Raven S LR (not +) and no cabin camera
Pretty much the same here.

Got 10.3 email at 3AM today eastern time
Got update around 7AM
99 score for past week.
Couple bad score days.
1000 miles.
Oct 2019 Raven X LR (not +) No cabin camera

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
Just read back a bit through the thread.

Can the beta FSD be turned off if you run into the bug? Worried now that if AP gets disabled my score will drop like a rock.

Does Beta only affect city driving or does it affect highway too?

I'm getting version 2021.36.5.2 right now. Got the email at 2:49AM. Is this version buggy?
Yup. 1 very nice beta city streets drive of 2.5 miles (gorgeous UI btw). Anyway, stopped at a Tesla friend's home so we could share the experience of our area roads - but, no steering wheel appeared. Also, there's a thin, glitchy-looking horizontal line that's across the top of the LHS of the screen just above where the FSD/AP 'steering wheel' should appear, but doesn't. It alternates between white and green in differing lengths and positions along the glitchy horizontal line. Oh, well - no worries! I had a nice 1st test drive and I'm 100% sure the FSD beta team will fix this tout suite.

2020MY, at 99 for over 2 weeks

PS: In an attempt to get the 'FSD/AP steering wheel' back onto the top of UI, we scroll button rebooted, parked and walked away for 3+minutes, checked all the FSD beta settings - all with no joy. Anyone know what else we should've done to resurrect the beta?

Last edited:
Reactions: d21mike and danharr
Congrats to those of you who have gotten the beta! That's great and you certainly earned it.
I'm curious how many of you with a 99 still have not received the beta. Will TeslaFi show that somewhere?
I'm still at 98, so debating the opt-out/in approach but don't want to go through that exercise for no reason. It clearly has worked for some people.
Should I go for the opt-out/in? Thx!

Reactions: JeremyJ
Congrats to those of you who have gotten the beta! That's great and you certainly earned it.
I'm curious how many of you with a 99 still have not received the beta. Will TeslaFi show that somewhere?
I'm still at 98, so debating the opt-out/in approach but don't want to go through that exercise for no reason. It clearly has worked for some people.
Should I go for the opt-out/in? Thx!
How many miles to 99?

Who has it not worked for?

Thank you jf64k! It was your tip that allowed us to hack the SS system. We are so excited to now have 10.3! For now. If we wind up against a telephone pole, we will not blame you one bit. Judging from early reports, we may be getting another update very soon…
Anytime!! I got the email myself...hopeful it‘s not a “be careful what you wish for” deal, haha!!

For those following:

- Opt out/in on 10/19, four days of driving, 106 miles, got the email last night at 11:43pst.
- 2020 MY LR

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyJ