Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Salvage title Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So a friend and I want to buy a slavaged Tesla or 2 and repair one to function condition, however I'm aware that many are blacklisted. So they can't get over air updates or supercharge. I heard someone that if Tesla does an inspection and says the car is in fine condition they either don't blacklisted it or call remove the blacklisting. I just want to know how accurate that is.

So a friend and I want to buy a slavaged Tesla or 2 and repair one to function condition, however I'm aware that many are blacklisted. So they can't get over air updates or supercharge. I heard someone that if Tesla does an inspection and says the car is in fine condition they either don't blacklisted it or call remove the blacklisting. I just want to know how accurate that is.
do your homework on the forum, if you dont have 20-40 k in reserve dont take on the project there are many curve balls in teslas in general blacklisted car is hit and miss they didnt know my car was salvage even by vin and for a tesla bodyshop to give you a ok after a salvage title min 2-3 k not worth it good luck