Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sheetz tesla charging stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all Just heard that Tesla was installing Supercharging stations at Sheetz stores. Does anyone know the locations of the Sheetz stores where they are located?

Thanks

I am thinking you mean a Tesla HPWC or one of the newer destination chargers and not Supercharger, right? Big difference in power and charging times. ** In any event nice to know about Sheetz. Have relatives in Ohio and Pennsylvania and when checking for charging in their area didn't see much even in the way of J1772s near some of them, so this would be a great if visiting them.

Wonder if they will also add it to their individual store's location info on services they offer. I see most of the ones I clicked on have "gas" listed. Be nice if they also listed "Tesla charger" and the charging rate available.

** OMG just watched BLKTSLA's video (thank you for that!) and saw these are indeed Tesla Superchargers! That is really great news. Not seeing this kind of corporate partnering of Superchargers out on the west coast in my area, just destination charging with HPWC. Cool.

Last edited:
I am thinking you mean a Tesla HPWC or one of the newer destination chargers and not Supercharger, right? Big difference in power and charging times. In any event nice to know about Sheetz. Have relatives in Ohio and Pennsylvania and when checking for charging in their area didn't see much even in the way of J1772s near some of them, so this would be a great if visiting them.

Are any of the Sheetz ones in operation yet? Wondering if they will also add it to their individual store's location info on services they offer. I see most of the ones I clicked on have gas stations with them. Be nice if they also listed "Tesla charger" and the charging rate available.
I recall it was a supercharger. I'll look for the earlier thread.

I am thinking you mean a Tesla HPWC or one of the newer destination chargers and not Supercharger, right? Big difference in power and charging times. ** In any event nice to know about Sheetz. Have relatives in Ohio and Pennsylvania and when checking for charging in their area didn't see much even in the way of J1772s near some of them, so this would be a great if visiting them.

Wonder if they will also add it to their individual store's location info on services they offer. I see most of the ones I clicked on have "gas" listed. Be nice if they also listed "Tesla charger" and the charging rate available.

** OMG just watched BLKTSLA's video (thank you for that!) and saw these are indeed Tesla Superchargers! That is really great news. Not seeing this kind of corporate partnering of Superchargers out on the west coast in my area, just destination charging with HPWC. Cool.
Sorry I'm too dumb to link this, but this is it:
#13 - jjh1234
Here is one article: Sheetz Gas Stations Might Get Tesla Superchargers — EV Charging Station Locations There is a new supercharger being installed at the Sheetz in Breezewood, PA right now. I hope it actually happens elsewhere ...

Thanks, PJFW8. While you were typing apparently I watched BLKTSLA's video and saw them and went back and edited my post.

BTW this is what I was referring to when I wondered if they would add Tesla Supercharger to their location info area. This is what is showing for Breezewood, PA and no mention. I'm assuming Tesla's own charging maps will be marked but nice if people could have that info on Sheetz' website as well as they installed them and went operational. They list "EV Charger" but that generally doesn't mean Tesla Supercharger.

IMG_4911.JPG

I'm just blown away by this SC news.

Last edited:
Since these are Superchargers, and maybe more corporate partnerships of SC coming, shouldn't this thread be moved to the TMC Community - North America Supercharger threads somehow. Maybe Midwest/Great Lakes and MidAtlantic sections. Not sure where else Sheetz locations are but maybe other regional sections should get threads?? Can see tracking this and other partnership SCs getting more complicated on the forum which are listed by city/state.

Or maybe threads created under the regional areas and a link or suggestion to that forum area added to this thread.

Last edited: