Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm regretting cashing out half of my position at 94 last month and am now looking to buy that half back in, but trying to be patient and see if it will drop to high 80's again. Is that crazy, or should I be happy if it gets to anywhere below 92-94 again?

I'm regretting cashing out half of my position at 94 last month and am now looking to buy that half back in, but trying to be patient and see if it will drop to high 80's again. Is that crazy, or should I be happy if it gets to anywhere below 92-94 again?

I think there will be some small correction after June 20th and the news cycle calm down for a while. Of course that could mean a correction from $130 to $110...

I wouldn't call Cramer news. But apparently he said stuff like this this morning. From StockTwits:

"betting against Musk is like betting against Bezos"
"everybody who has disagreed with Musk has been run over by a Tesla"
"this is it, this is the holy grail. And we are the Knights Who Say Ni!"

I don't have a good second source to back it up, but that's all I could find.

I wouldn't call Cramer news. But apparently he said stuff like this this morning. From StockTwits:

Yep that's more or less what he said 5 minutes before opening bell.

He also said that his kid told him to get a loan panel from SCTY to install on their home. He then went on to mention that TSLA and SCTY are the two stocks that all the young people know of.

The other guy then asked him is this means that it's all youth money being poured into the stock (while pointing at TSLA) that is leading to the 100+% rise this year...

I could rewind my tv and play it back & transcribe it for you if anybody really needs it (all you have to do is ask...)

Cramer still hasn't flat out issued a buy recommendation on the stock, but came very close this morning. I wouldn't be surprised if he soon announces that he has both bought the car and the stock.

He can't buy stocks personally. His charitable trust can't buy or sell a stock until like 10 days since the last time he mentioned it on the air. With how much he has been talking about TSLA it is going to be hard to get a window for him to buy it.

Or is it the "The Knights Who 'Til Recently Said Ni"?

Status
Not open for further replies.