Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellent. Paired with the good news in NYC, this can only be good.

No matter which side of the political spectrum you are on, I think everyone can agree a company that employs Americans and designs and builds its product in America should be able to sell its product as well.

Anything else is simply mafia work - essentially what NADA is.

I'd suggest that the news that some IBD product is finally paying attention to the ecar company brings a greater chance of people being sold to. IBD brings money to the table that can be shaken out by all of their "sell rules". I'd rather short near current price than add more. "Heavy volume" relative to what has been trading will be tough to distinguish.

I like the 200,000 per year mention I see today. $17+/- per share earnings

NC is indeed good news. I want a test ride!

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...00-000-e-autos-jaehrlich-ab-2016-7324218.html

Last edited:
Broke $106 in AH trading.

Marching up. Last time we were at this level...well, we were quickly falling right through it. I like this stead rise up much more than the epic squeeze to $415 last time. (For the record, I sold some of my position in pre-market at $415 that day but rebought that part at $410 on the way down...doh!)

Marching up. Last time we were at this level...well, we were quickly falling right through it. I like this stead rise up much more than the epic squeeze to $415 last time. (For the record, I sold some of my position in pre-market at $415 that day but rebought that part at $410 on the way down...doh!)

I believe your post is either from the future, or you've missed the shift key when typing in the price.

I believe your post is either from the future, or you've missed the shift key when typing in the price.

Ha good point, meant to say $115 and $110!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, he obviously owns and/or watches aapl a little too much also. Do agree, a slow ascend up is much more comforting than spikes are!

This is true too! However, watching but not buying AAPL right now. Bought a JAN 15 Call actually.

After markets are really buying TSLA. Expect a wild morning tomorrow morning with a big gap up. Possible letdown too but there could be something of a squeeze. Sentiment is very high right now with the technicals based guys bullish too. Big sentiment, good technicals can make a massive push. But last time we closed around here we squeezed way up and came crashing down hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.