Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50 minutes left till market close. During last 30 minutes, either we:
1. stay in $133-136 range, OR
2. drop below $132 (maybe during final 15 minutes), OR
3. trend up to $137+

Just wanted to point out the obvious. :)

Also, just to be clear, during that time, Tesla-branded cars would either moving, or sitting still prettily. There would probably be no aliens zapping any cars to space before market close today.

Just wanted to add another point to the obvious :biggrin:

Also, just to be clear, during that time, Tesla-branded cars would either moving, or sitting still prettily. There would probably be no aliens zapping any cars to space before market close today.

Just wanted to add another point to the obvious :biggrin:
and you know all of this how???
I bought a few at 132.5 today since I think it will be up later... still shocked at the 'Tesla? who makes it?' comments I get everyday, and I'm in CA

With 30 minutes left, I just worry about getting myself well fed, and ready for the 2nd biggest suspense of the game. The biggest went to Q1.
Guys in the PST zone, grab something to eat before finding yourself dehydrated...

Yep, headed to Chipotle right now. But don't want to miss another buying opportunity if stock dips in final minutes of session.

This anticipation makes me feel like a kid on Christmas morning - just not sure if I'm gonna get a new toy or have one taken away from me. Don't think I'd have the guts to hold this much this far if not for this forum and all the smart people posting on here. Good luck, longs!

Status
Not open for further replies.