Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
21.5m shares short. about 1.8 days to cover at ave volume of 11.9m. A little less than 18% of available stock is sold short. Compared to the peak of over 32m short in the middle of March...
Nice I guessed a bit above 21m at yesterday's close.... Anyway today seemed like to me like a move to cause TSLA to technically break down. Low volme, some downward pressure, but it seems to have held (at least for now)... I really want to see some buyer strength return in next week or so though or else algos. might start hammering the price down until it goes below stop losses causing a big cascade.

Even though right now Tesla is doing incredibly well.. we pretty much know the demand is building exponentially in Europe and Asia and still here in the US.. the supercharging network is expanding.. knowledge of the company continues to grow and people learn about its massive potential..etc etc. Unfortunately though the stock seems to be very NEWS driven. With no news in the immediate pipeline, I think we will see it slip lower and lower, or at least remain fairly flat. On the flip side, the quieter it is til Q3, the more likely of us having another blowout earnings. I still believe we will hit 200 by the end of this year.

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements

I saw a post on Facebook from a friend

Elon will appears tomorrow in Fox's 3 days in the Valley.

Liz Claman on How to Build a World Class Rolodex | LinkedIn

u8e6yput.jpg

What is the deal Elon been busy with SpaceX? I saw someone talking about it but didn't have the time to look further. A link will be appreciated.

Last edited:
What is the deal Elon been busy with SpaceX? I saw someone talking about it but didn't have the time to look further. A link will be appreciated.

SpaceX has an extremely important launch coming up at Vandenberg. It's a commercial launch of a Canadian satellite. If it goes well, SpaceX gets a lot of money and no doubt more orders for more launches. If it does not go well, it hurts SpaceX's standing in the launch business and clients may look elsewhere. Let us hope the launch goes well.

Even though right now Tesla is doing incredibly well.. we pretty much know the demand is building exponentially in Europe and Asia and still here in the US.. the supercharging network is expanding.. knowledge of the company continues to grow and people learn about its massive potential..etc etc. Unfortunately though the stock seems to be very NEWS driven. With no news in the immediate pipeline, I think we will see it slip lower and lower, or at least remain fairly flat. On the flip side, the quieter it is til Q3, the more likely of us having another blowout earnings. I still believe we will hit 200 by the end of this year.

Asian demand building exponentially. This is relevant to my interest and I do not know about this. Please direct me to the source?

Unfortunately though the stock seems to be very NEWS driven. With no news in the immediate pipeline, I think we will see it slip lower and lower, or at least remain fairly flat. On the flip side, the quieter it is til Q3, the more likely of us having another blowout earnings. I still believe we will hit 200 by the end of this year.

Opportunity to buy… when things are quiet and the share price is holding or even falling slightly. When big news hits it will rocket up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.