Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, 169.25! I thought it was looking quite good pre-market.

If many longs decide to sell, the price is going to tank, that's just the nature of the stock market.. the more selling that goes on the lower the price, as there maybe few buyers... it's "group think". I think the smart thing to do is ride it out (or add to your position if you have some dry powder availble :) )

Geez I'm really debating what I want to do. I don't have any extra capital to buy puts and I'm freaked out that we just may keep going down due to the idiots on capital hill.

Last time I made a quick decision based on emotion I lost money, but I really don't want to lose a large chunk of my portfolio due to this mess...

This would've been very normal if we are not deep into it. i.e. same thing happens to LNKD and NTLX and you would think it is time for giving back some of the gain.

Rebounding from $161.5 to $165 now, just as fast. Hope it continues!

- - - Updated - - -

This would've been very normal if we are not deep into it. i.e. same thing happens to LNKD and NTLX and you would think it is time for giving back some of the gain.

Keep it in perspective : LNKD down $12, NFLX down $6.5 as of now. TSLA down $9.

This would've be very normal if we are not deep into it. i.e. same thing happens to LNKD and NTLX and you would think it is time for giving back some of the gain.

There has to be a point in which the "weak" longs have al buckled. And only the true believers are left holding the stock. At that point the price can only go one way.

Status
Not open for further replies.