Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Here is a statement from officials at Tesla, who say the fire was caused by a crash that luckily injured no one. P

“Yesterday, a Model S collided with a large metallic object in the middle of the road, causing significant damage to the vehicle. The car’s alert system signaled a problem and instructed the driver to pull over safely, which he did. No one was injured, and the sole occupant had sufficient time to exit the vehicle safely and call the authorities. Subsequently, a fire caused by the substantial damage sustained during the collision was contained to the front of the vehicle thanks to the design and construction of the vehicle and battery pack. All indications are that the fire never entered the interior cabin of the car. It was extinguished on-site by the fire department.” P

This Is What Fiery Tesla Model S Death Looks Like (UPDATED)

Last edited:
Well some 1.5M shares have pushed it back up to $180. My trailing sell on the 195 dec put (3rd and final) triggered at $32 bringing my average to $27,4. Once I get to $27 with it riding up I'll unload the excess ones. Also the $190 november call is riding nice :) Guess I caught the short term bottom there. But now the question is will it hold until the end of day in ~30 min.

“Yesterday, a Model S collided with a large metallic object in the middle of the road, causing significant damage to the vehicle. The car’s alert system signaled a problem and instructed the driver to pull over safely, which he did. No one was injured, and the sole occupant had sufficient time to exit the vehicle safely and call the authorities. Subsequently, a fire caused by the substantial damage sustained during the collision was contained to the front of the vehicle thanks to the design and construction of the vehicle and battery pack. All indications are that the fire never entered the interior cabin of the car. It was extinguished on-site by the fire department.” From Tesla. Im buying back :D

Well, I'm batting 25% with hitting the bottom today. 4 buys, I loved this one though, it was some weeklies, I bought 3 sets of weeklies and a set of Nov's.
Screen Shot 2013-10-02 at 3.33.54 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.