Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what my stock app just quoted for Tesla... Does it know something??
De ja vu .. Its funny how your portfolio screenshot exactly like mine. I also use screenulator stockticker app and own these stocks and listed somewhat in that order :D. For a moment I thought how did my screenshot end up here ?!.
I have yahoo charts enabled and the app reports funky prices every now and then, days highs and lows are consistently stale - for instance FB did not touch $51 today.

Look what my stock app just quoted for Tesla... Does it know something??
uqegyqar.jpg

Boy do I wish I could buy CSIQ or SCTY at those prices. ;)

With 7 minutes to go... time seems to be slowing down as we approach the close... feels like being drawn into a black hole...

Does anyone think it would be prudent to sell half my stock prior to the close? In case it, you know, plummets to $140 in after-hours :crying:

I am personally of the opinion that Tesla's results will be great and the stock will either stay roughly the same or go up... and am minded to keep everything I've got.

With 7 minutes to go... time seems to be slowing down as we approach the close... feels like being drawn into a black hole...

Does anyone think it would be prudent to sell half my stock prior to the close? In case it, you know, plummets to $140 in after-hours :crying:

I am personally of the opinion that Tesla's results will be great and the stock will either stay roughly the same or go up... and am minded to keep everything I've got.

I would say that if you have access to after hours you can react to the report... No point selling before I think. At worst buy a few puts to protect, but that may be expensive...

Status
Not open for further replies.