Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

$3500 for 10kWh means that in California this battery unit (plus inverter, and probably installation) is **FREE** after the SGIP incentive of $1752/kW, or, for a two-hour rated battery like Tesla's, $876/kWh.

Everyone in California now can get Tesla PowerWall essentially free. Anyone going to guess what it will do for the demand? I guess we will be production constrained forever...

$3500 for 10kWh means that in California this battery unit (plus inverter, and probably installation) is **FREE** after the SGIP incentive of $1752/kW, or, for a two-hour rated battery like Tesla's, $876/kW.

Everyone in California now can get Tesla PowerWall essentially free. Anyone going to guess what it will do for the demand? I guess we will be production constrained forever...

I'm thinking GF2 gets announced once we reach ATHs.

$3500 for 10kWh means that in California this battery unit (plus inverter, and probably installation) is **FREE** after the SGIP incentive of $1752/kW, or, for a two-hour rated battery like Tesla's, $876/kW.

That is amazingly awesome, thanks Vladimir!

Any guesses as to what the stock will do tomorrow?

Well if I'm an analyst rebuilding my models tonight, I have to factor in years of revenue growth from not just home battery sales, but major corporate customers, and utilities as well. When I look at Tesla's brand and the Gigafactory output, I have to guess that Tesla will dominate this space they have essentially willed into existence for years to come. Whether it's tomorrow or later, there are DEFINITE upgrades going to be flying at TSLA in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.