Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the question implied that all owners might have to pay $2,500 NOW. I can't believe people following this company didn't know the $2,500 was for the option package from over a year ago. Maybe I am being too harsh but it seemed odd to me.

Yeah. Painfully embarrassing question. There are a thousand more important and interesting things to ask. He might as we have asked how much the pano roof is, or something.

Yeah. Painfully embarrassing question. There are a thousand more important and interesting things to ask. He might as we have asked how much the pano roof is, or something.

Although we did find out that almost everyone has been taking the option upfront. Which is likely good news since they have said that they would eat a loss if people didn't take the option since they put the hardware in the car anyway. Just the same as they technically would eat a loss if people didn't take the supercharging... this makes me wonder if at some point they just give it away "for free" much like they have made supercharging standard... hrmmmm interesting to think about.

"We are very happy with the quality of the drive units". They have been of "excellent" quality in recent months. Originally aimed at 200,000 mile durability, now 1 million miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.