Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally don't believe this.

I'm not saying Elon is being deceitful, I'm saying Jonas knows he's on to something and by pushing like this he exposes that there's some huge potential there, and it makes him seem like a very clever analyst. He knows he wouldn't get an answer, but he still asked. In this way it's an act. He knows that Elon can't answer any other way, hence the whole thing is sort of a charade.

My first post came off a bit wrong.

I'm not saying Elon is being deceitful, I'm saying Jonas knows he's on to something and by pushing like this he exposes that there's some huge potential there, and it makes him seem like a very clever analyst. He knows he wouldn't get an answer, but he still asked. In this way it's an act. He knows that Elon can't answer any other way, hence the whole thing is sort of a charade.

My first post came off a bit wrong.
Ah, ok. My take is that Jonas aggressively puts Elon on the spot because he knows Elon is prone to answer the question, even when he's not supposed to. IOW, he's hoping to get him to spill the beans in an unguarded moment.

Answer: no $3000 for those who didn't pay for the option during the build (likely a few price sensitive buyers). Sort of like non-SC enabled 60s.

But the question implied that all owners might have to pay $2,500 NOW. I can't believe people following this company didn't know the $2,500 was for the option package from over a year ago. Maybe I am being too harsh but it seemed odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.