Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the action you'll take if model X configuration open tomorrow? Sell on news or hold? I assume no one will buy high at this point.

Could be China just catching up with us on Friday... One would hope at least. COME ON WE NEED THAT MODEL X

- - - Updated - - -

Note in theory, China A share can only go down by 10%, it's -8.45% @ the closing of first half trading session.

China A share index dropped more than 7% after market openning.

Edit: > 8% now.

Yeah, certainly any positive news from Tesla is helpful. Macro is still in the drivers seat, though.

For sure, but its one of those things where the company is being doubted again... If Tesla can do this and shut all the doubters up we can get rolling again.

- - - Updated - - -

What the action you'll take if model X configuration open tomorrow? Sell on news or hold? I assume no one will buy high at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Note in theory, China A share can only go down by 10%, it's -8.45% @ the closing of first half trading session.

High is a relative term. In my mind the new "floor" is 240 due to the equity raise. Similar to the last bond Raise's 165. If I see the X studio and like it, I'm doubling down via margin but that's just me because I don't fiddle with options.

Isn't it just an amplification of general market moves, i.e. TSLA or TL0 is a volatile stock?

Then again, considering the very low volumes, I don't think (or is it just hope again :) it gives any indication for later on today when the US markets open...
Trying to find some positive as well in the fact that CAC40 opened -3,5% and managed to recover 1%. It's a very meager consolation though...

Edit: Pre-Market 221...that's exactly 15% below the close on Tuesday last week...stomach hurts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.