Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more successful Elon becomes, the more enemies he will make. At some point, he will need to block more than just CJ

Maybe, but he is also making more and more friends, very fast

Having to block few out of 1.79 million is not so bad

That CJ guy has nothing interesting or original to say, he is repeating himself, very boring
icon13.gif

Last edited:
Guys, remember GM CEO's retort to Bill gates? That if silicon valley made a car, it'd crash 3 times a day?

Thank you Elon for delivering the middle finger for me.

This is one of my deep revelations during my meditation. What a glorious middle finger it is... oh wait, that implies I know what will happen.

Wasn't that just if Microsoft made a car? Because that's still true enough :p

My range anxiety is gone too, even when outside of the supercharger network, however my getting iced anxiety is still high.

Range anxiety will be solved when someone like my wife (whom doesn't like to do extensive trip planning, and doesn't enjoy doing a bunch of math in her head while driving) doesn't get anxious. I think this update will address the latter, plus maybe some supercharger announcement to address the former.

I feel that there will be a bit more than "just" the ota announcement.

Ben Kallo reminding his followers that they should be buyers of TSLA at this point. Digest from StreetInsider.com (highlights are mine):

Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated an Outperform rating and $275 price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) after recent travel with management.

Kallo commented, "TSLA continues to see strong demand in North America and Europe, and is heavily investing in production equipment which should facilitate a large production ramp by year-end. Additionally, the Model X remains on track for a Q3 debut, and the gigafactory is ahead of schedule. TSLA is our top pick for the remainder of 2015, and we would be aggressive buyers of the stock at current levels."

For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Tesla Motors click here. For more ratings news on Tesla Motors click here.
Shares of Tesla Motors closed at $200.71 yesterday.

Cory johnson continues to undermine and belittle elon and tesla at very opportunity .
He does it with authority and arrogance as if he had special know how or understanding.
He must be in cahoots with some large hedge fund to use his influence to
hurt tesla.
Mike Bloomberg should be notified .

So how bullish us everyone gotten? The fight to close above 200 yesterday. Some analysts going uber bullish, some trying to drive it down with nonsense and now Elon has changed his Twitter pic back to the violin. It's almost like a tsunami of hurt again.

What if Elon throws monkey wrench in the prediction contest - "buy the rumor, sell the news", or just hold - by making announcement about another announcement during today announcement, say a week from now?? Stationary storage or some other such thing? Would be fun to watch...

I would check the Tesla Investor Relations page for updates. The conference is scheduled for 9am Pacific (12 Noon EST).

Another tweet from a trader I follow who is usually bearish -- I like this:

View attachment 75263

OR bears covered after the tweet and now want to inflate the SP as much as possible before the announcement so they can take short positions again before the announcement... In which case a FUD attack is likely already waiting to be unleashed post-announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.